IGNORED

New YouTube Channel: Dad Racer

Hi All,

I decided to delve into a new hobby during the pandemic and fiddle with some video editing. Meanwhile, I figured why not put together some gaming-related videos here and there? The latest one can be viewed below. Here's to staying healthy and busy during this tough time. Take care and be safe!

• Like 3
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi All, I decided to delve into a new hobby during the pandemic and fiddle with some video editing. Meanwhile, I figured why not put together some gaming-related videos here and there? The latest

Had a look through the videos you posted and quite enjoyed them! Subscribed, look forward to see what you make in the future. You give off a really personable feel, like I'm sitting there alongside yo

Hi All, This one is a little different. I did a review of the Gameye app:    

2 hours ago, Nintegageo said:

I have really enjoyed the videos. My only advice would be to talk less monotone/hushed, but I realize that could just be because you are being considerate to other people in isolation. Either way, enjoying the videos. Great job.

I appreciate the feedback. The only real reason is because I’m not used to being in front of the camera. I agree with you though. Thanks!