IGNORED

I've decided to sell all my retro collection and play only PS3/PS4 games...for the trophy hunting of course

Estil

So as you guys know I just recently got into modern PS3/PS4 gaming and I'm enjoying especially collecting the trophies!  That of course in addition to the fantastic 7th/8th gen graphics.  I honestly can't believe what I've been missing all this time.  So to that end, I've come to a big gaming decision.

I've decided to give up retro gaming and sell all my games except the PS3/PS4 ones...and use the money to build as good a collection of PS3/PS4 games as I can.  Not only because the graphics and more realistic gameplay you get with PS3/PS4 are so awesome, but especially getting to hunt for all those trophies!  I just feel very regretful that I didn't think to do this at the beginning...maybe I could've been right up there with the leaders of the trophy hunters.

As for me giving up and selling off my retro collection, why the heck not?  Like that one country singer said a few years ago, nobody wants to play grandpa's and daddy's games 😛 I mean how can anyone stand playing those ancient blocky/pixelated games and especially those UGLY looking PS1 (and to slightly lesser extent N64) games with all those pointy triangles, jagged edges, and dot crawling?  Yuk!  I don't see how people even at the time could stand games like that... 😛 

So what it boils down to is, I've turned over a brand new leaf in my gaming career.  No more will I waste time with grandpa's and daddy's games where they not only have awful or mediocore graphics but you get nothing for achieving things in games.  From now on, it's only the latest graphics and collecting trophies!  I guess I can choke down those ancient obsolete games on PS3/PS4 ports of them to get those trophies, because that's the most important thing in gaming, with awesome graphics being a close second.

So for those of you wanting to buy some of my retro games and help contribute to my PS3/PS4 games fund, I made a video of my entire retro games collection here so can easily see it and check it out.  Remember I'm selling everything except my PS3/PS4 games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Events Helper · Posted
31 minutes ago, Estil said:

So as you guys know I just recently got into modern PS3/PS4 gaming and I'm enjoying especially collecting the trophies!  That of course in addition to the fantastic 7th/8th gen graphics.  I honestly can't believe what I've been missing all this time.  So to that end, I've come to a big gaming decision.

I've decided to give up retro gaming and sell all my games except the PS3/PS4 ones...and use the money to build as good a collection of PS3/PS4 games as I can.  Not only because the graphics and more realistic gameplay you get with PS3/PS4 are so awesome, but especially getting to hunt for all those trophies!  I just feel very regretful that I didn't think to do this at the beginning...maybe I could've been right up there with the leaders of the trophy hunters.

As for me giving up and selling off my retro collection, why the heck not?  Like that one country singer said a few years ago, nobody wants to play grandpa's and daddy's games 😛 I mean how can anyone stand playing those ancient blocky/pixelated games and especially those UGLY looking PS1 (and to slightly lesser extent N64) games with all those pointy triangles, jagged edges, and dot crawling?  Yuk!  I don't see how people even at the time could stand games like that... 😛 

So what it boils down to is, I've turned over a brand new leaf in my gaming career.  No more will I waste time with grandpa's and daddy's games where they not only have awful or mediocore graphics but you get nothing for achieving things in games.  From now on, it's only the latest graphics and collecting trophies!  I guess I can choke down those ancient obsolete games on PS3/PS4 ports of them to get those trophies, because that's the most important thing in gaming, with awesome graphics being a close second.

So for those of you wanting to buy some of my retro games and help contribute to my PS3/PS4 games fund, I made a video of my entire retro games collection here so can easily see it and check it out.  Remember I'm selling everything except my PS3/PS4 games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

haha, u had me until i scrolled down 😛  I was readying my paypal account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  🤣

2 hours ago, CMR said:

Game trophies are like kids soccer trophies.  Everybody gets one eventually.

Some are harder to come by than others though.  For example, it's absolutely ridiculous that in all the RPGs I've played so far on PS3/PS4, maxing out each character (to Level 99) is only a bronze???

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Jeevan said:

haha, u had me until i scrolled down 😛  I was readying my paypal account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  🤣

You (or any of the others here) can still ready your paypal account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you want to make a contribution of course 😄

*crickets chirping*

I guess not...

• Haha 1

On 4/1/2020 at 11:51 PM, Estil said:

Some are harder to come by than others though.  For example, it's absolutely ridiculous that in all the RPGs I've played so far on PS3/PS4, maxing out each character (to Level 99) is only a bronze???

I stand corrected.