Sign in to follow this  
Skorp

Animal Crossing: New Horizons!

As far as fruit goes I've got apples, and I have no idea how other than dumb luck, but somehow I ended up with 3 cherries, and they made for 3 nice trees thankfully.

I've never seen anything but apples on my islands, probably so you're forced to open your gate to strangers to get the trades.  One of the nook rewards is as much that because you get one stamp for each fruit (plus the island coconut) you plant so I have 3 badges on that.

I decided to not night play for once earlier, it was a mixed bag.  I got a couple new bugs, no new fish, because really that easter event (bunny day) polluted the game a bit too much.  I fished, I got the worst of the commons and then eggs.  Eggs also ate up as many spots or more than fossils too.  And I was like whatever when I had done all the usual rounds I do so far, and did a nook ticket.  Guess what?  JUNK, literal junk.  Every fish stream or sea was literal junk, or another egg, seriously.  I got po'd and returned, saved it and bailed.  Before flying out I had paid my small house off for upgrades and setup a slope to build for easy walks up onto the first tier of my high areas.  I was wanting to pay that off as I had put in a bit (need another 50-70k I forget) and was going to fish that off.  Hopefully tomorrow isn't a repeat of fishy eggs and actual garbage. 😞

Yeah, the eggs seem to be a 50/50 chance when fishing like enough is enough! xD I have 64 water eggs like what the hell.

I just visited a Nook Miles island that was full of jackpot rocks, walked away with over 80k plus some coconuts.

• Wow! 1

I do not like the stupid eggs. Of my last 10 fishing attempts I got 7 eggs. Then all the balloons were eggs. I guess I will just wait until after the 12th to start up again.