imanerd0011

Long time collector, new member on here

Just heard about this site from Signcollectorguy, so I had to make an account and check it out.  Not sure if many of you guys remember me, cause I've been out of the loop  for a few years now, but I've been a sign/kiosk/memorabilia  collector for nearly 20 years.  Bought most of my collection between 2000-2008 when prices were more reasonable.  

Now that sign prices had skyrocketed, I moved from that to collecting arcade cabinets.  I currently have 12 arcades, and have pretty much maxed out my basement lol! 

• Like 3

I remember you. Your avatar was this but in color?

Wecome back!

0B0BEB51-F4E9-4626-AC03-5FE1643168B3.jpeg

1 hour ago, Link said:

I remember you. Your avatar was this but in color?

Wecome back!

0B0BEB51-F4E9-4626-AC03-5FE1643168B3.jpeg

Well shit, I wasn't totally forgotten! lol  My avatar was my Nintendo Service Center neon sign, which was that image.  Thanks man.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DoctorEncore said:

Welcome! Let's see those signs!

I don't have my signs displayed anymore, as my basement is only big enough for me to display my arcades and kiosks.  

Here's a link to my current basement.  I've added 2 more arcades since that video.  

https://youtu.be/VqX2m0n-5Ac

Here is a video of my collection in my old apartment, when it could all be displayed.  I've added a few signs since this video as well as a 4ft Super Mario statue.  

• Like 3
  • Wow! 1

21 hours ago, imanerd0011 said:

I don't have my signs displayed anymore, as my basement is only big enough for me to display my arcades and kiosks.  

Here's a link to my current basement.  I've added 2 more arcades since that video.  

Here is a video of my collection in my old apartment, when it could all be displayed.  I've added a few signs since this video as well as a 4ft Super Mario statue.  

Cool! Thanks for sharing!

21 hours ago, imanerd0011 said:

That KayBee Toys sign is cool. 

On 3/22/2020 at 12:12 PM, imanerd0011 said:

Just heard about this site from Signcollectorguy, so I had to make an account and check it out.  Not sure if many of you guys remember me, cause I've been out of the loop  for a few years now, but I've been a sign/kiosk/memorabilia  collector for nearly 20 years.  Bought most of my collection between 2000-2008 when prices were more reasonable.  

Now that sign prices had skyrocketed, I moved from that to collecting arcade cabinets.  I currently have 12 arcades, and have pretty much maxed out my basement lol! 

Welcome my man!!!