IGNORED

Mega Tank

I was looking at my email & pms and remembered the notifications are on the site itself only... well at least my settings lol

EDIT: Apparently you can't set invite notifications to email or anything, theyre solely on the website. A bit of an oversight tbh

Edited by SpoonMan Abrams X

12 minutes ago, zi said:

I joined one, but the fog of war one I get the error "You haven't purchased fog of war."

This is where it all falls apart, boys. at the $$$$

There are five of us in that Fog of War Lobby so far. @Jeevan @Rooster @ZeldaFan042 @SpoonMan Abrams X did you all encounter this when joining?

Edited by Mega Tank

Events Helper · Posted
26 minutes ago, Mega Tank said:

There are five of us in that Fog of War Lobby so far. @Jeevan @Rooster @ZeldaFan042 @SpoonMan Abrams X did you all encounter this when joining?

yes, but i had tokens everyone gets some when they join i thought  i just redeemed tokens for it

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mega Tank said:

yes

7 hours ago, Mega Tank said:

@SpoonMan Abrams X Redeem your tokens for Fog of War and you should be able to join. 🙂

already did

Social Team · Posted
5 hours ago, Mega Tank said:

@ChickenTendas

@FireHazard51

@zi

Waiting on you all to join the lobby. Have you guys redeemed your tokens to play with Fog of War? Let me know. 🙂

I just redeemed tokens but don't see a invite to the game in the messages/dashboard.

On 12/14/2020 at 9:48 AM, zi said:

I don't see the invite in messages or pending. can you resend? user: _zi_

I re-invited you as it seems you joined and left. You need to redeem the tokens for the fog of war setting before you join the game. Let me know if you need any help with this. I don't think we have anyone else joining in, so once you are set up, we are ready to roll! 🙂

• Thanks 1