IGNORED

Mega Tank

Events Helper · Posted
7 minutes ago, Sumer said:

I would like to play game 1.  Probably just concentrate on one game at a time with the holidays pretty much here.  Will games 1 and 2 go up to nine players, or will it follow the usual Risk rules of around six players?

i would imagine however many sign up.  9 is max, if we don't get 9 we can just start the lobby i assume.

The lobby size is something that cannot be changed once the lobby is created. If the lobby is created for 9 players, we can start with less. If the lobby is created for 5, then 5 is the max. You can always start with less, you can never go over what the lobby was made for.

I would like to get these games rolling by the end of weekend, so ping and @ anyone that you might think is interested! 🙂

8 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

@FireHazard51 @MashFan81 @Aristophanes @ZeldaFreak @SpoonMan Abrams X @RH @KokiriChild

Someone please join up 🤣  get this going on!!!!!

I'm to lazy to look.  Is there an app for this that sends out push notifications when it's your turn.  I college, I use to love playing Risk with my buddies.  I don't have local friends any more (much less enough to play a game like Risk) so I've not played in probably 15 years.

Events Helper · Posted
2 minutes ago, RH said:

I'm to lazy to look.  Is there an app for this that sends out push notifications when it's your turn.  I college, I use to love playing Risk with my buddies.  I don't have local friends any more (much less enough to play a game like Risk) so I've not played in probably 15 years.

it will send out an email when its ur turn and if u just check the site once or twice a day you should be able to get your turn, they are 24 hours long.  Just make sure to sign up for megatanks code so he can buy extras if need be.  Its all casual here so feel free to join and if u don't like it just don't play again!  Its pretty fun, and a good time.

Social Team · Posted
17 hours ago, SpoonMan Abrams X said:

3 options for a new game or all 3 at once (as in 3 different games running simultaneously)? lol

9 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

reach out to mash and spoony as well.  I would ping them on discord, but u know them personally 😉 

Spoon already knows about it so he'll respond back soon.  I'll let Mash know as he may not be aware.

• Like 1