IGNORED

Mega Tank

3 minutes ago, Krunch said:

Hey I'd love to get an invite to the Game 2 if theres slots open and it hasnt started yet, I registered an account (with the code!), my username is the same

Sorry, games are already underway. I will post links should anyone want to follow. I will ping you next time a new game is up. I forgot to make WW2 as Fog of War, so when a game is winding down I will be sure to throw that up.  🙂

3 minutes ago, Krunch said:

Hey I'd love to get an invite to the Game 2 if theres slots open and it hasnt started yet, I registered an account (with the code!), my username is the same

Sorry, games are already underway. I will post links should anyone want to follow. I will ping you next time a new game is up. I forgot to make WW2 as Fog of War, so when a game is winding down I will be sure to throw that up.  🙂

44 minutes ago, Mega Tank said:

No problemo, I figured this was the case and yeah hit me up when the next ones up i been jonesin for some Risk lately🌍

1 hour ago, Krunch said:

EDIT:

Sign me up for Game 1 actually (seems like most straightforward Risk?)

My name on the site is same as on here

@Mega Tank

They are all straight forward in this case. It's just a different map or team setting. There are other game settings such as Fog of War, Assassination etc.

41 minutes ago, Mega Tank said:

They are all straight forward in this case. It's just a different map or team setting. There are other game settings such as Fog of War, Assassination etc.

Awesome thanks!  Game 1 still for me. Stoked this should be good

@Mega Tankso, I go on vacation starting early next week and I will be gone for two weeks, almost.  I won't have access to a computer to log-in to Dominating 12, unfortunately.  I don't want to hold up a game or be kicked for inactivity!  So, I will hold off for this next batch of games, but please ping me again when you set up another batch (I assume sometime in early July).

• Like 1

23 hours ago, FireHazard51 said:

I don't think I can do 5 at once......sign me up for 3 though.

Do you want to be added to 3 games or do you want to be added to Game #3?

Also, as long as you can get at least 10 min a day to make some moves on RISK, it's not as bad as it seems to be on multiple boards.