IGNORED

Mega Tank

We need one more for game for 3v3v3 as @Hybrid is giving it a shot, so welcome to the club!

In other news, as game 2 seems to be wrapping up, we will begin a new game shortly! It will be a mystery game, but just know that there WILL NOT BE Fog of war. Anyone is eligible! So what is the mystery? The map and game type. Again, there will be NO FOG OF WAR for this game. Let me know if you are interested!

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted

I'm in

34 minutes ago, Mega Tank said:

We need one more for game for 3v3v3 as @Hybrid is giving it a shot, so welcome to the club!

In other news, as game 2 seems to be wrapping up, we will begin a new game shortly! It will be a mystery game, but just know that there WILL NOT BE Fog of war. Anyone is eligible! So what is the mystery? The map and game type. Again, there will be NO FOG OF WAR for this game. Let me know if you are interested!

• Like 1

Alright, time to get this map another go!

Game 4: Trios Big Map

@ZeldaFan042

@Jeevan

@ChickenTendas

@Mega Tank

@fox

@B.A.

@FireHazard51

@Hybrid

@Sumer

Invites sent! 🙂 The sooner everyone accepts, the sooner we begin. Please don't forget to screenshot the board and the players (bottom left) if you get first turn, thank you!

• Like 1

• The title was changed to RISK SIGN UPS - Always looking for new players! Join now! :)
On 1/16/2021 at 4:55 PM, Mega Tank said:

Alright, time to get this map another go!

Game 4: Trios Big Map

@ZeldaFan042

@Jeevan

@ChickenTendas

@Mega Tank

@fox

@B.A.

@FireHazard51

@Hybrid

@Sumer

Invites sent! 🙂 The sooner everyone accepts, the sooner we begin. Please don't forget to screenshot the board and the players (bottom left) if you get first turn, thank you!

Sooooo...how do I screenshot the board?  I wish I wasn't first!

Game 1:  Deathmatch FFA - Fog of War - Standard Map

Game 2: FFA North America (Going to try out adjacent Fortification, this means you can only fortify to a neighboring territory).

Game 5: MYSTERY GAME (I promise, NO FOG OF WAR)

@ZeldaFan042

@Jeevan

@ChickenTendas

@Mega Tank

@fox

@B.A.

@FireHazard51

@Hybrid

@Sumer

@Megamanfan

@Rockopotamus

@MashFan81

@0xDEAFC0DE

While games 3 and 4 are still going we have 3 more games to join in!

Simply post here letting me know which game you want to join! For example:  Sign me up for Game 1.... Sign me up for All, etc. First come, first served max spots in each game is 9! Sign up while you can! 🙂

37 minutes ago, ZeldaFan042 said:

Sign me up for all three!

I thought this was the rule already..

Currently we have been using chained. You can send reinforcements from one chain of territories to the other, no matter how far away they are, so as long as you own the territories in between. For example, if you own all of South America on the standard map, you can send troops from Argentina to Venezuela. Adjacent is only for "scooting" reinforcements 1 territory at a time, you cannot send them all the way across several territories.

• Wow! 1

14 hours ago, Mega Tank said:

Currently we have been using chained. You can send reinforcements from one chain of territories to the other, no matter how far away they are, so as long as you own the territories in between. For example, if you own all of South America on the standard map, you can send troops from Argentina to Venezuela. Adjacent is only for "scooting" reinforcements 1 territory at a time, you cannot send them all the way across several territories.

This completely changes the way I've been playing

5 hours ago, FireHazard51 said:

Until yesterday I was playing all games like that.  

Same!

Game 5: MYSTERY GAME (I promise, NO FOG OF WAR)

@Mega Tank

@Jeevan

@ZeldaFan042

@B.A.

@0xDEAFC0DE

@fox

Game invites sent! The mystery game mode is FFA, Capitals on Europe.

Capitals game

This gametype setting requires that you conquer a player's capital in order to defeat him.

If you destroy someone's capital you take over their territories and cards!  Fixed card bonus at 8! Good luck! 🙂