IGNORED

Mega Tank

@Jeevan @fox @0xDEAFC0DE @B.A. @FireHazard51 @ZeldaFan042 @MashFan81 @Sumer @SpoonMan Abrams X @spacepup @Gloves @Scrobins @ninjistar @darkchylde28 @ChickenTendas 

If I left anyone out of the list, let me know as I general lose track of the "ping list"!

Looking at starting a few new games. If you want to play in a FFA, Duos or Triads, let me know your preference. I will be hosting a game with Fog of War, so let me know if you want in on that game also if you would prefer ffa, duo or trio.

Maps will vary from a few options this round. Sorry, the "House" is reserved for XMAS. 🙂

Map 1 (standard - medium)

The World Classic map

Map 2 (very large map)

Loading the World Expanded map...

Map 3 ( large map)

Loading the North America map...

Let the sign ups begin! Just tell me a map, play format (ffa, duo, trio) and fog of war or not. 🙂

Edited by Mega Tank

So it looks like BIG na is about 1.5x the size and BIG world is 2x size of the normal Risk board.  Those seem good for really big games or teams.

Maybe FFA on BIG na (but get a lot of people in that game like 7-9 players) and Duos/Trios on BIG world?

Also if we are talking about different boards in the future I would like to play the Diplomacy board, I know the site.

Edited by fox
  • Like 1

Game 3 Duos invites sent

@ZeldaFan042

@Jeevan

@Mega Tank

@ChickenTendas

@0xDEAFC0DE

@fox

@B.A.

@FireHazard51

Game 2 FFA invited sent

@ZeldaFan042

@Jeevan

@fox

@Mega Tank

@Sumer

@0xDEAFC0DE

@B.A.

The sooner everyone accepts the invites and joins the game, the sooner we start!

Also, we need some more people for the TRIOS game (Game 4) and last call for FOG OF WAR (Game 1)!