IGNORED

Mega Tank

2 minutes ago, Sumer said:

Good game to @0xDEAFC0DEfor Game 1.  I just came downstairs this morning to check on what happened with _zi_ and saw all the havoc that went down.  Good job getting my cards...I think that started the chain reaction.  😄

Yes GG and well played! The record books have been updated! Stay tuned, we will be having some XMAS games popping up soon 🙂

What did happen to @zi?

• Thanks 1

Glad to get some redemption in triads since I ended up super friendsing it up with @ChickenTendas again in addition to @ZeldaFan042.  Triads is a lot of fun, you are a bit of a 3 headed monster who has to try not to trip over your own legs at times.  I'd be down for doing a team game like that again or trying out duos sometime. GG everyone.

Thanks for hosting @Mega Tank.  Been a crazy year and risk has given me something to look forward to at times.  As for an xmas game, things have been hectic with family in town.  Ready for a bit of a break after that string of games there.    Look forward to something after the holidays next year.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, fox said:

Glad to get some redemption in triads since I ended up super friendsing it up with @ChickenTendas again in addition to @ZeldaFan042.  Triads is a lot of fun, you are a bit of a 3 headed monster who has to try not to trip over your own legs at times.  I'd be down for doing a team game like that again or trying out duos sometime. GG everyone.

Thanks for hosting @Mega Tank.  Been a crazy year and risk has given me something to look forward to at times.  As for an xmas game, things have been hectic with family in town.  Ready for a bit of a break after that string of games there.    Look forward to something after the holidays next year.

I am going to host a new string of games for XMAS, two of which you will be invited to. I will post the details here in the next hour or so. You are free to join if you wish, but just let me know of you pass. No pressure. 😛

image.png.4a5ce67ebe00b0631c50f1ab8917f1a5.png

It's XMAS RISK time!

Time for some RISK with some XMAS theme to it. My wife drew out the "Battle Plan" similar to the one from Home Alone (Greatest Holiday movie!) full of booby traps. The map layout is the map template that we will be playing for this XMAS version of RISK. The drawing added traps, but there are no traps in the game. They were added in the drawing to give it the Home Alone feel as the map is the layout of an actual house. See actual map below.

Map preview

Enough talk, time for the details! 4 Games will be hosted. 2 will have automatic invites for those selected as they are winners of previous matches. Let's go!

Game 1:  Deathmatch FFA - The Champions Brawl (FFA) - Invite only

1.  @fox

2. @Mega Tank

3. @Jeevan

4. @MashFan81

5. @0xDEAFC0DE

Game 2: Team Death Match 2v2v2 - The Champions Bawl - Invite only

1. @0xDEAFC0DE

2. @B.A.

3. @Mega Tank

4. @fox

5. @ChickenTendas

6. @ZeldaFan042

Game 3Deathmatch FFA

Game 4:  Team Death Match 2v2v2

Live? If anyone is interested, we could host a live game, just let me know! 🙂

If you have been invited to Games 1/2 and will not be able to play, please let me know as the lobbies have not been created and we do not want to pester the admins to adjust the player #s! Taking sign ups for games 3 and 4 as well! Thank you! The games will all run on the 24 long play mode.🙂

Edited by Mega Tank
  • Like 1