IGNORED

Mega Tank

1 hour ago, Mega Tank said:

I re-invited you as it seems you joined and left. You need to redeem the tokens for the fog of war setting before you join the game. Let me know if you need any help with this. I don't think we have anyone else joining in, so once you are set up, we are ready to roll! 🙂

thanks for the tokens - i bought the fog o' war but don't have the invite anymore 😞 ONE more resend and I'm ready to rummmbleee

@Mega Tank

@Jeevan

@ChickenTendas

@ZeldaFan042

@FireHazard51

@Rooster

@SpoonMan Abrams X

@zi

In order to begin a lobby that is not full, I had to contact an admin from their site requesting we change the number of players in the game. Please say you are in agreement in the game chat so we can get this game rolling. If you already have, thank you and sorry for the ping. The sooner we say we all say we are in agreement, the sooner we can begin. Let's goooo! 🙂

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, zi said:

thanks for the tokens - i bought the fog o' war but don't have the invite anymore 😞 ONE more resend and I'm ready to rummmbleee

For clarification, I did not give you tokens. Tokens are given when you sign up to the website and can be earned in various ways:

Every time you finish a game without missing any turns you receive 20 tokens. Tokens are used to purchase ranks, maps, game options and extra games. To see how many tokens you have you can click "Shop" in the user bar at the top of the page. Then you can see your token amount in the top right corner. If you refer a friend you can get up to 500 tokens. For more information on our referral program see: Referral program

Copied and pasted from the FAQ page. 🙂

• Eyeroll 1

48 minutes ago, Mega Tank said:

@Mega Tank

@Jeevan

@ChickenTendas

@ZeldaFan042

@FireHazard51

@Rooster

@SpoonMan Abrams X

@zi

In order to begin a lobby that is not full, I had to contact an admin from their site requesting we change the number of players in the game. Please say you are in agreement in the game chat so we can get this game rolling. If you already have, thank you and sorry for the ping. The sooner we say we all say we are in agreement, the sooner we can begin. Let's goooo! 🙂

How many players are we short?

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, Mega Tank said:

If i could have got a set instead of 2 red and 2 green, i might have had a chance, but GG.  I would so be down for more team play that was fun.

Events Helper · Posted
21 hours ago, Mega Tank said:

@fox

@ChickenTendas

@0xDEAFC0DE

@ZeldaFan042

@Rooster

@SpoonMan Abrams X

@B.A.

@0xDEAFC0DE

@FireHazard51

@Sumer

@ZeldaFan042

Get your spots locked in! 🙂

@ChickenTendas @B.A.    2 spots left me thinks, you all should join up, its teams again

@FireHazard51

@0xDEAFC0DE

@ChickenTendas

Please accept the game invites. If you don't have one, just hit refresh, they should be there. Also, when I hit "Like" when people post to join a game, that means the invite has already been sent! Thanks 🙂

Edited by Mega Tank

3 hours ago, Sumer said:

Guys, for Game 1, it won't let me finalize my turn at the time of this writing.  Some kind of internal server error on the site.  Sit tight, and hopefully I can get it to work tonight.

I see in the game chat you got it fixed. The site can be buggy sometimes, so a quick refresh or reloading the page should do the trick. 🙂