IGNORED

Mega Tank

26 minutes ago, MashFan81 said:

i'd be down depending on the game schedule. On quarantine still but thats ending this next monday more than likely. Then I'm back to working until 6pm EST most days and sundays off.

Longplay is offline. We usually have a 24 hour timer per turn. There is even an email that goes out alerting you it is your turn. If you do not make a move within those 24 hours, then you simply get skipped 

Social Team · Posted
26 minutes ago, MashFan81 said:

i'd be down depending on the game schedule. On quarantine still but thats ending this next monday more than likely. Then I'm back to working until 6pm EST most days and sundays off.

I'm assuming you could do the 24 hour turn, "long game" format.  If we are trying to do a live game then I'll need to double check that I can have enough free time to do a game as I know those can be long.

Risk!  My all time favorite board game (Sorry all of you new fangled games like Catan, Pandemic, and Terraforming Mars).

Count me in on playing, especially if you get 24 hours per turn and don't have to be sitting at the computer at a specific time.  I will head over to the website and make an account!

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
3 minutes ago, Sumer said:

Risk!  My all time favorite board game (Sorry all of you new fangled games like Catan, Pandemic, and Terraforming Mars).

Count me in on playing, especially if you get 24 hours per turn and don't have to be sitting at the computer at a specific time.  I will head over to the website and make an account!

have mega as your signup!!!!

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, Sumer said:

Too late!  I signed up as Sumer...just to make it easier.  😄

no worries.  That is 9 if i am not mistaken @Mega Tank  I will let you take the reigns on starting the match.  Just let us know so we can log in and accept.  Also, it is phone friendly, so you can play on the go!

Social Team · Posted
4 hours ago, Mega Tank said:

@fox @MashFan81

Please accept the invites to the game so we can get this game started. If we don't hear from you guys by the end of today we will send an invite to @SpoonMan Abrams X to sub.

This game will be started tomorrow around noon, full lobby or not. Thank you! 🙂

I messaged Mash on Discord.  He'll get on it when he gets off work 😉

Social Team · Posted
1 minute ago, B.A. said:

Having to track a guy down just to accept the invite isn't a good start. If people don't want to participate they shouldn't sign up.

I'd wait to see if lack of visiting the forums is the same as not visiting the game site when they are actively in a game.

But yes see your point.

49 minutes ago, B.A. said:

Having to track a guy down just to accept the invite isn't a good start. If people don't want to participate they shouldn't sign up.

Accepted. Game is started. I didn't know there had actually been a game started officially until FH messaged me. So thanks for some kind of a warning. My alerts for this forums only comes through when I'm active on the webpage and I don't sit on it 24/7. But anyway... here we go.