IGNORED

Mega Tank

The Record Books are being worked on in a separate thread. This thread will be used to sign up people for the long term and announce live games.

We currently have 4 open spots for our next long term (24 hour per turn) game! Game mode:  Assassination.

Tag me here and let me know you want to play! 🙂

9 minutes ago, OptOut said:

Oh man, I'm not sure, never really played Risk before. Is it gonna take a super long time? 24hrs per turn? How many turns is a normal game?

When you are up, you have 24 hours to take your turn but actually taking your turn prob takes less than 5 mins to reinforce/attack/move.

First long game was over in like 5 turns I think.  We did an assassin round that lasted about as long.  The US game lasted 12 turns, but that was a more complicated map.

@OptOut @LambBrainz

Fox was accurate with his answers. Every turn when it gets to you can last about 5 - 10 min. It depends how long you decide to take with your turn. You have 24 hours to complete your turn.  Your turn automatically starts when the player before you ends their turn and starts the 24 hour countdown.

If you haven't joined on the site, you can use this referral link. It gives me points to buy different game settings. https://dominating12.com?referrer=58586

Since you are new players, you will have to buy the Assassination game setting, but you get some tokens off the bat and you should have enough to buy it. Just click purchase on the website when it prompts you to "purchase" it.

4 minutes ago, Mega Tank said:

@OptOut @LambBrainz

Fox was accurate with his answers. Every turn when it gets to you can last about 5 - 10 min. It depends how long you decide to take with your turn. You have 24 hours to complete your turn.  Your turn automatically starts when the player before you ends their turn and starts the 24 hour countdown.

If you haven't joined on the site, you can use this referral link. It gives me points to buy different game settings. https://dominating12.com?referrer=58586

Since you are new players, you will have to buy the Assassination game setting, but you get some tokens off the bat and you should have enough to buy it. Just click purchase on the website when it prompts you to "purchase" it.

Just made an account and got Assassination. It was 0 tokens

1 minute ago, LambBrainz said:

Just made an account and got Assassination. It was 0 tokens

Perfect. I will be sending out an invite to everyone on the website and a reminder here. My username is the same as here. Just as a fair warning, you will be getting invites by random people on there looking to fill their games. I don't get any spam or anything from the website. The website actually emails you when it is your turn in the game.