IGNORED

The Coronavirus Freebies Thread ~ Post Free Games (or other stuff) being offered while we're quarentined!

RH

I just got the following email from Square-Enix:

image.png.311faa7af76066f0eae2fab419cc64a9.png

So, yeah, go to their shop, search for Steam games and you should see these.  I don't think the discount was linked to my email/account, but I could be wrong. I know nothing about these two games and even if it's DLC, nothing beats free!

If you guys find any other free game giveaways due to the Wuhan Virus, post them below and let's load up!

1 hour ago, RH said:

I just got the following email from Square-Enix:

So, yeah, go to their shop, search for Steam games and you should see these.  I don't think the discount was linked to my email/account, but I could be wrong. I know nothing about these two games and even if it's DLC, nothing beats free!

If you guys find any other free game giveaways due to the Wuhan Virus, post them below and let's load up!

Apparently so many people are trying to get these games, that you have to wait in line before you can access the site.  

It's almost lice social distancing, except it's online. 😛

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Gloves said:

The Epic Games Store

No thanks. EGS can die in the dumpster fire it was spawned from.

Anyway here is a bunch of GOG games from a link on Discord from a friend https://www.gog.com/partner/stay_at_home?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

And then this from Itch.io

• Haha 1

On 3/21/2020 at 2:09 AM, SpoonMan Abrams X said:

No thanks. EGS can die in the dumpster fire it was spawned from.

Anyway here is a bunch of GOG games from a link on Discord from a friend https://www.gog.com/partner/stay_at_home?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

And then this from Itch.io

Thanks for that.  I knew GOG would come through.  I need to check out super Rad Raygun.  That looks fun too.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...