IGNORED

Wart Worm Wingding Kickstarter Now Live!

johnvanderhoef

Hey all!

I am happy to announce that the Kickstarter for my new arcade platformer, Wart Worm Wingding, is now LIVE!

If you want to support NES development, are interested in an awesome new NES game, or just want to collect every NES game ever made (the list keeps growing!), then this Kickstarter is for you.

I am very particular about games, and I made Wart Worm Wingding to play great, look great, and be a satisfying NES adventure. It pays homage to my favorite games on the system!

The best part is that the game is 1- to 2-players, so you can enjoy it with a family member or friend.

I wanted to make a game that I could play with my partner and friends on a couch and enjoy. The NES was my first real console, and this game is a love letter to that era.

The Kickstarter is to produce an initial run of physical cartridges. There is no guarantee that there will be more carts in the future, so if you want a copy, now is the time.

I will be adding a stretch goal of a full boxed copy if we can get to $5000. But I will also be happy with just getting the game in cart form out into the world for those who appreciate these kinds of things.

BACK NOW: 

Cheers,

John

Edited by johnvanderhoe
  • Like 1

The game is now fully funded! But there's still almost 2-weeks left in the campaign. The next step is to reach the first stretch goal that will upgrade all cartridge backers to a box with original art.

BACK NOW: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wartwormwingding/wart-worm-wingding-a-new-arcade-platformer-for-the-nes

Only 5 days Left!

Wart Worm Wingding is a 2-player arcade adventure for the NES. It's inspired by games like Bubble Bobble and Dig Dug.

It features over 100 levels and 10 boss fights.

The game is fully funded, but there are only five days left to back the project. 

The community is trying to reach the $5,000 mark to unlock the first stretch goal that will automatically upgrade all cart tier backers to a complete in box edition.

If this interests you, consider backing and telling your friends.

I hope you're all doing well during this pandemic.

Check out the trailer on the Kickstarter page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wartwormwingding/wart-worm-wingding-a-new-arcade-platformer-for-the-nes