IGNORED

Hey All!

Hey everybody!

I just wanted to take a minute to say hello.  I am former collector based in Michigan who has, in the past year, gotten back into the hobby.   I was buying / selling / trading games in the mid-90's through the Usenet, then wound up working at FuncoLand during the launch of the first PlayStation.  During that time, I amassed a pretty great collection that focused mostly on NES, SNES, TurboGrafx, SegaCD, Saturn, and NeoGeo AES.  So, needless to say, it's been pretty expensive getting back into it.

My current collecting goals are to not super centralized.  The one clearly defined thing I am working on is a loose US NTSC NES cart set.  I am currently at 560+ but am missing most of the hardest-to-find games.  I attribute that mostly to my trying to pick up as many of the games as I can locally.  I think I have finally gotten to the point where I am going to have to start really leaning on ebay, Instagram and other online resources, so don't be surprised if you see me trying to pick up some of the more expensive games I am missing from the Selling forum.

Otherwise, I am working on picking up most of what I had when I was younger, as well as games that I never got a chance to play back in the day.  But, again, most of my focus remains on the consoles I specified above.  

I am also a fan of mid-to-late '90's PC gaming, and have recently built a few "period pieces" to play DOS, Win9x, and WinXP games.

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello.  I always lurked around NintendoAge but was fairly disconnected from the scene until last January.  If anyone is interested, I started an Instagram account so I can plug in with other collectors.   You can find it here.

Thanks and have a great day!

• 3 weeks later...