IGNORED

My nearly complete CIB Mega Man collection! (over 50 games)

Nes Freak

so since 2001  ive been on and off collecting the mega man franchise  it all started in 1995  when my mom bought a mans collection from the repair shop where i got my nes fixed at.  50 nes games 2 dollars each 😛  mega man 2 and mega man 3  was in the stash.  i very much enjoyed those games!  in 2001 i discovered mega man 1 at a gamestop.  at first i thought i had them all. (yeah right)  then i found out nes had three more games XD  i got mega man 4 in early 2002.  and mega man 5 and 6 for christmas that same years  mm5 was boxed  and thats when i started going for cib.  over the years ive replaced all my nes mm games for better CIB at least 3 times as my standards got more tight on condition.    the game boy mega man 1 was replaced 4 times with in a few months to piece together all inserts and better boxes.  mega man x2, x3 and 7 were bought when they were still cheap to get in 2005 (50 each)  the gameboy mega mans and game gear i paid the most for.  mm5 gb and gg mm were 1400 and 1600 dollars to buy mint all inserts.  i even got the mega man 9 press kit when it came out 😛

anyways ive almost completed my collection  im only missing one (cybeast orange version) from the GBA and am still looking for it cib near mint to mint.

the side games im missing is the psp combo release  wily wars pal release. and mm8 on saturn.

the stupid amount of ds and gba game was just ridiculous to get!  trying to be like the pokemon franchise.

DSC_5933.jpg

Edited by Nes Freak
  • Like 10
  • Wow! 7

• 1 month later...
On 3/10/2020 at 8:38 PM, Nes Freak said:

the side games im missing is the psp combo release  wily wars pal release. and mm8 on saturn.

Do you also have the two DOS Mega Mans, 1 and 3? They are different games from the NES version.

220px-Mega_Man_DOS_boxart.jpg

On 4/28/2020 at 7:47 AM, Tulpa said:

Do you also have the two DOS Mega Mans, 1 and 3? They are different games from the NES version.

220px-Mega_Man_DOS_boxart.jpg

I have no interest in those.  Mainly cause of the format there on is extremely fragile and unreliable.  Plus i have no way of testing them out.

Edited by Nes Freak

What about Neo Geo pocket color Power Fighters? That’s a must have in my opinion.

Also, on Xbox there was a physical release including MM10 on a Capcom collection disc

Edit: actually looking back at it, mega man 10 was a digital download, all the other games were disc though

Edited by phart010

On 3/11/2020 at 4:38 AM, Nes Freak said:

so since 2001  ive been on and off collecting the mega man franchise  it all started in 1995  when my mom bought a mans collection from the repair shop where i got my nes fixed at.  50 nes games 2 dollars each 😛  mega man 2 and mega man 3  was in the stash.  i very much enjoyed those games!  in 2001 i discovered mega man 1 at a gamestop.  at first i thought i had them all. (yeah right)  then i found out nes had three more games XD  i got mega man 4 in early 2002.  and mega man 5 and 6 for christmas that same years  mm5 was boxed  and thats when i started going for cib.  over the years ive replaced all my nes mm games for better CIB at least 3 times as my standards got more tight on condition.    the game boy mega man 1 was replaced 4 times with in a few months to piece together all inserts and better boxes.  mega man x2, x3 and 7 were bought when they were still cheap to get in 2005 (50 each)  the gameboy mega mans and game gear i paid the most for.  mm5 gb and gg mm were 1400 and 1600 dollars to buy mint all inserts.  i even got the mega man 9 press kit when it came out 😛

anyways ive almost completed my collection  im only missing one (cybeast orange version) from the GBA and am still looking for it cib near mint to mint.

the stupid amount of ds and gba game was just ridiculous to get!  trying to be like the pokemon franchise.

I think the GBA console belongs to a Mega Man collection that you're missing here. Then there's the Rockman releases but i don't know if you count those. A few for the original GB have floated around for sale in mint condition aswell but for me personally it was too expensive.

6 hours ago, phart010 said:

What about Neo Geo pocket color Power Fighters? That’s a must have in my opinion.

Also, on Xbox there was a physical release including MM10 on a Capcom collection disc

Edit: actually looking back at it, mega man 10 was a digital download, all the other games were disc though

never heard of pocket fights?  and i forgot mm10 had a physical release :P

6 hours ago, cartman said:

I think the GBA console belongs to a Mega Man collection that you're missing here. Then there's the Rockman releases but i don't know if you count those. A few for the original GB have floated around for sale in mint condition aswell but for me personally it was too expensive.

nah im not getting the imports.  where did you see some mint mm6 gba flouting around?  ive been watching ebay but not much comes up

Edited by Nes Freak

49 minutes ago, Nes Freak said:

nah im not getting the imports.  where did you see some mint mm6 gba flouting around?  ive been watching ebay but not much comes up

I was talking about the GBA console itself not the game. There was a special edition half lightblue-half darkblue console release in Japan altough technically it counts as Rockman in namesake wich i got wrong.

I have seen some mint Rockman games for the original brick game boy. I think i've seen multiple of the series entries but i'm not 100% sure but the first one i know of for a fact. And like i said it was very expensive so nothing came out of it.