IGNORED

Do you collect anything 'niche' video game-wise?

14 hours ago, spacepup said:

I am actually doing the same thing ha! 🙂

I have several hundred at this point (worldwide, not just NA) and there are still tons more I don’t have.  I have some extras, if you happen to have a list of what you need, let me know!

It's a very fun but hard set. I'm missing so many it would honestly probably be easier for you to just send me a list of your doubles if you're looking to sell lmao. PM me if you're looking to let go of anything!

On 3/10/2020 at 11:03 PM, Craigly1234 said:

Not sure how niche any of it is, but I collect literally everything gamecube. All regions, all variants, all consoles, all controllers, all demos, all memorabilia, ect. I want a complete set of everything possible (even though that's impossible).

Also collect neo geo pocket color which seems like a fairly ignored library.

And I'm trying to own every atlus developed and published game (even the shitty ljn titles they developed lol).

Very nice! I'm doing the same, only for Famicom / Famiclone stuff. It's a nightmare, but it's also great fun, and Ive made connections literally all over the world due to it.

Edited by fcgamer
  • Like 1

Just now, fcgamer said:

Very nice! I'm doing the same, only for Famicom / Famiclone stuff. It's a nightmare, but it's also great fun, and Ive made connections literally ball over the world due to it.

So cool. I actually have a famiclone system at my part time job that I've never seen before, I'll shoot you a picture later if you're interested 

I collect unlicensed NES games. That was far from niche 10 years ago, but seems to be going that way now. I have a small collection of the alternate black color dreams carts. That's pretty niche. Also have a handful of pal exclusives. Not sure if that is niche or not but I really like collecting them. 

Edited by NESfiend

13 hours ago, Penguin said:

I collect Nintendo branded promo pocket knives and box cutters.  That’s pretty niche haha.

I really want the zelda box cutter. I have the killer instinct one.

edit: oops was thinking letter opener

Edited by oops

On 3/9/2020 at 9:23 PM, cheese said:

I like out of the ordinary weird stuff, like the samurai version of the nes (still currently looking to find one, PM if u got one for sale!) . I also really enjoy things that the general public wasnt supposed to have; dev kits, prototypes, store demos/kiosks etc.

Not one, I've got like 15 of them for sale😁