IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Tecmo Bowl

BeaIank

2 minutes ago, skinnygrinny said:

i use millen to intercept. 

san fran has the safety...whats his name ? lott i think?  anyway he is fast too so its easier to run back. 

i was getting to like 4-5 int's a game with millen though. 

i also short kick so the computer will go for it on a 4th down instead of punt. 

Looking at the top scores, I had felt like there are most likely things that I don't know. With SF, I would say I get a lot of interceptions. I never kept a running tally. I didn't know about the short kick. I really enjoyed being able to juke the defense on the run play, even when they'd pick the same play. Sometimes I'd still even get the first down and more haha. I'd laugh every time 😛

• Like 1

Just now, ninjistar said:

Looking at the top scores, I had felt like there are most likely things that I don't know. With SF, I would say I get a lot of interceptions. I never kept a running tally. I didn't know about the short kick. I really enjoyed being able to juke the defense on the run play, even when they'd pick the same play. Sometimes I'd still even get the first down and more haha. I'd laugh every time 😛

ya the defense only has one play that stops bo from what i can tell. the computer would line up for the run and you can still run past them all. 

1 minute ago, skinnygrinny said:

after playing this week i wouldnt be surprised if its possible to score 91 or maybe squeeze out 98...

You can certainly hit 91. I literally was 7 yards from doing that. I think the biggest challenge is how fast can you score in the 1st quarter? I don't think I ever scored faster than maybe within 20 seconds with any team. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ninjistar said:

You can certainly hit 91. I literally was 7 yards from doing that. I think the biggest challenge is how fast can you score in the 1st quarter? I don't think I ever scored faster than maybe within 20 seconds with any team. 

ya even if you run back the opening kick off it takes 20 sec. key is getting int's within the first couple plays every drive.

• This topic was unfeatured and unpinned