IGNORED

The Switch Thread

1 hour ago, Mr. CIB said:

Here you go. I purchased it the day it came out.

Another one to consider is Race with Ryan Deluxe Version

Capture.thumb.JPG.acd3cfc741339a75243bc19a73dde93a.JPG

Nice! thanks so much.  Mystery solved.

I actually have Race with Ryan Deluxe as a seperate release - does it use the same icon/save?  (my deluxe is probably still sealed lol). Just tested it: Same Save... original 1.0.0 updates to 1.0.4 on Road Trip... moving to rereleases haha

Also, if you don't mind @Mr. CIB , can you snap a quick pick of the spine for Mario + Rabbids Gold?

Edited by 11strings
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, 11strings said:

Nice! thanks so much.  Mystery solved.

I actually have Race with Ryan Deluxe as a seperate release - does it use the same icon/save?  (my deluxe is probably still sealed lol). Just tested it: Same Save... original 1.0.0 updates to 1.0.4 on Road Trip... moving to rereleases haha

Also, if you don't mind @Mr. CIB , can you snap a quick pick of the spine for Mario + Rabbids Gold?

CA597A73-BA20-4F60-8302-BC6C53FCF089.jpeg

8C43B1F7-1BCF-4747-9C23-417F07395806.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Social Team · Posted
1 hour ago, MiamiSlice said:

The World Ends With You finally got a sequel announced, and the first game is out of print, so of course people are buying it up and the price is climbing 

I still need to complete the original.....I have a habit of grinding too much in games and that one is huge one for me.  Not playing it also held me up from playing DreamDropDistance

I bet I didn't even list that game on my backlog...

24 minutes ago, FireHazard51 said:

I still need to complete the original.....I have a habit of grinding too much in games and that one is huge one for me.  Not playing it also held me up from playing DreamDropDistance

I bet I didn't even list that game on my backlog...

Same. I never finished it on DS. Was fun but I too was getting carried away with it. I do plan to revisit it eventually... 

are there any Switch game cases that hold two games? 

Strictly Limited Games is releasing Bubble Bobble 4 Friends: The Baron is Back. to anybody that ordered the original game through them, they are offering a new game card and insert, but no case. personally, i'd like to keep both game cards in the same case, but does anybody make a regular sized double game case?  For those curious, it looks as though this will be printed with the European game code, not North American, but they do ship worldwide.

8 minutes ago, twiztor said:

Strictly Limited Games is releasing Bubble Bobble 4 Friends: The Baron is Back. to anybody that ordered the original game through them, they are offering a new game card and insert, but no case. personally, i'd like to keep both game cards in the same case, but does anybody make a regular sized double game case?  For those curious, it looks as though this will be printed with the European game code, not North American, but they do ship worldwide.

There is this - which is not exactly what you are looking for.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/878233705/switch-game-case-insert-10-games-2-sd?gpla=1&gao=1&&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_d-electronics_and_accessories-video_games&utm_custom1=_k_CjwKCAjw9r-DBhBxEiwA9qYUpeNtlWdst300Jee4MKqGnos0OECfOUse5Jvf4p92hhNkFXZCIm47OxoC1IEQAvD_BwE_k_&utm_content=go_12573359018_123264449687_507851950534_aud-966866686974:pla-353987697789_c__878233705_147001986&utm_custom2=12573359018&gclid=CjwKCAjw9r-DBhBxEiwA9qYUpeNtlWdst300Jee4MKqGnos0OECfOUse5Jvf4p92hhNkFXZCIm47OxoC1IEQAvD_BwE

Gamestop has this :

https://www.gamestop.com/video-games/nintendo-switch/accessories/cases-storage/products/game-storage-case-for-nintendo-switch/11118707.html

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, twiztor said:

If the two in one case doesn't work out, you could buy this: https://store.nintendo.com/game-card-cases-set-of-5.html

Also wow, I bought the Euro collector's edition of this... so I guess I'm not getting the updated cart for free lol 

Edited by MiamiSlice
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

Ooooh digital only?  I liked that one prinny on psp I had but the other I still never got to on PS1.  If it’s of the quality the FF9 physical release got is grab that. Still need to do Trials though on switch. 

The Japan version of Legend of Mana is supposed to be a physical one and will support English.  It is early enough that it may wind up being released here as a physical also.

• Like 1

Editorials Team · Posted
20 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Ooooh digital only?  I liked that one prinny on psp I had but the other I still never got to on PS1.  If it’s of the quality the FF9 physical release got is grab that. Still need to do Trials though on switch. 

They're both physical

• Like 1

So there is a chance (it's unconfirmed obviously; nothing is really official until and unless Nintendo makes the public announcement, and you know how Nintendo is, they keep their cards close to their chest) that the new Switch Pro or whatever it ends up being called will allow you to have up to four cartridges plugged in?  I know it's kinda a small convivence I suppose but at least there would be something in it for those like me who would use it only as a home console and don't have a 4K monitor.

7 minutes ago, Estil said:

So there is a chance (it's unconfirmed obviously; nothing is really official until and unless Nintendo makes the public announcement, and you know how Nintendo is, they keep their cards close to their chest) that the new Switch Pro or whatever it ends up being called will allow you to have up to four cartridges plugged in?  I know it's kinda a small convivence I suppose but at least there would be something in it for those like me who would use it only as a home console and don't have a 4K monitor.

Lol bruh.

You might be into something if you were the head of a third party accessory developer. 

28 minutes ago, RegularGuyGamer said:

Lol bruh.

You might be into something if you were the head of a third party accessory developer. 

If that were true then someone should've made a (3)DS player for the Wii U or Switch.  I can't believe even now in twenty-frickin'-twenty-one there STILL isn't a good way to play at least regular DS games on the TV and they still work just as good as on a real DS.

Edited by Estil

3 hours ago, Estil said:

If that were true then someone should've made a (3)DS player for the Wii U or Switch.  I can't believe even now in twenty-frickin'-twenty-one there STILL isn't a good way to play at least regular DS games on the TV and they still work just as good as on a real DS.

Personally I think most people resort to digital.downlaods if they're too lazy to chance the game 🤣

I also think handhelds should stay in the hand! Keep the damn DS off the TV. 

Editorials Team · Posted
17 hours ago, RegularGuyGamer said:

Personally I think most people resort to digital.downlaods if they're too lazy to chance the game 🤣

I also think handhelds should stay in the hand! Keep the damn DS off the TV. 

I was gonna say, go the other direction.   Make everything handheld.

I pre-ordered a physical copy of this:

This apparently is not gonna be released in the west - you can pre-order an English copy through Play Asia for 33.99 + 5.90 shipping - you can use the code switchmania to save 5% on the game (not the shipping) - the code doesn't seem to work if you use paypal but works with a credit card.

Edited by Tabonga
  • Like 3