IGNORED

The Switch Thread

Two games release on the 15th 

Five Night at Freddy's: Help Wanted

Indivisible

I know there was something about the Indivisible game, like delays, or an issue with the studio, or something so this should make some people happy that it came out.

EDIT: Also Space Invaders Forever came out on the 15th, I missed that one.

Edited by LeatherRebel5150

2 hours ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

Two games release on the 15th 

Five Night at Freddy's: Help Wanted

Indivisible

I know there was something about the Indivisible game, like delays, or an issue with the studio, or something so this should make some people happy that it came out.

EDIT: Also Space Invaders Forever came out on the 15th, I missed that one.

I heard that about Indivisible too but it has been out in Europe for a while, so why did the US variant take so long, anyone know the story?

1 hour ago, Shmup said:

I heard that about Indivisible too but it has been out in Europe for a while, so why did the US variant take so long, anyone know the story?

Doing a quick search shows that the lead design guy on Indivisible/Skullgirls did/was accused of inappropriate and creepy behavior with some people. The studio, Lab Zero, dissolved. Soooo I guess the idea for 505 games to distance themselves from this guy by dropping the games? I'm guessing it was released to just get it out and done and they will not support it beyond that.

• Thanks 1

Mrs. Tabonga and I went to Flatiron Crossing Mall yesterday.  We very rarely go there and while we were there we came across an Amazon bookstore.  I wasn't impressed with it per se but they did have Switch consoles in stock (for $299) - with a sign limiting sales to 2 per customer (so they must have had at least a few of them in inventory).

With todays release of Override 2: Super Mech League: Ultraman Deluxe Edition we cross the 750 games mark. I'm definitely thinking this console will cross the 1000 game mark. Here is the list link for anyone new. I also added check boxes for everyone.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18UCeKB0rLMvko4ZJjxm665hbqjpoD-7bxjX0i7OkKyU/edit?usp=sharing

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

It's the puregaming.org suite of apps

Back in the day it was purely NES, SNES, Genesis, etc.  They've added basically everything by now.

I used to use this.  I stopped because it would randomly add games to my collection.  Did that ever happen to you?

Editorials Team · Posted
3 hours ago, Lago said:

I used to use this.  I stopped because it would randomly add games to my collection.  Did that ever happen to you?

I've never had that happen in many years.

The iOS version was pretty stable.  The Android version had some crashes and some bugs with the exclusion lists on an earlier version, but I haven't noticed anything recently.

10 hours ago, Reed Rothchild said:

It's the puregaming.org suite of apps

Back in the day it was purely NES, SNES, Genesis, etc.  They've added basically everything by now.

I've been using My Game Collector for years and generally love the sorting and labeling customization features. The downside is the database is pretty weak, requiring a lot of edits. You can see many of my custom labels in the pic below. It also has an Amiibo tracker that I use.

Screenshot_20201224-071254.jpg

Edited by DoctorEncore

On 12/22/2020 at 9:52 AM, LeatherRebel5150 said:

With todays release of Override 2: Super Mech League: Ultraman Deluxe Edition we cross the 750 games mark. I'm definitely thinking this console will cross the 1000 game mark. Here is the list link for anyone new. I also added check boxes for everyone.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18UCeKB0rLMvko4ZJjxm665hbqjpoD-7bxjX0i7OkKyU/edit?usp=sharing

5 hours ago, goldenpp72 said:

Does anyone know if a list of the 2020 releases in the US exist? I did pretty good keeping up through 2019 but kind of had life diversions so I feel a bit lost 😛

Check the link I posted Tuesday morning

We made sure to get a few for my daughter as she didn't have anything but what she got with it (Pokemon Sword) and for her b'day Mario Maker 2.  I saw to it she would from us get stuff she begged for (Animal Crossing) but also loved on mobile (Terraria) and she loved this horse racing/raising game called Pocket Stable so I got her a $20 point card, then her uncle also sent Pokken Tournament DX.  I think she'll be set for a very long time to come.

I got nothing this year that was electronic in the least bit or even video game related at all which was kind of depressing.  Thankful I treated myself to a few nice Gameboy items that arrived in the month, and the day before the most desired return of Revelations the Demon Slayer (SMT game for GBC.)  And on the Switch side, just before it was too late LRG got both the Blaster Master Zero titles delivered as well so that's something at least.