IGNORED

Homebrew Leader Board Competition 2020-Game 3: Jammin Honey

Deadeye

I wasn't planning on participating this week, but I gave this a try yesterday and it's pretty fun! I wound up beating it today, but my score is pretty far from Zi's.  I'll give it a few more tries though.  I'll have to figure out the best stages to burn through lives to beat that score.

8 minutes ago, Red said:

So, you can get a lot of extra points burning through lives.  I would have got an even higher score, but it maxes out at 99,990.

jam.JPG.4dbf7ad3eaebd1dff31dbfb312fa1e39.JPG

I figured that had to be the only strategy to increase your score. I doubt I'll go to the trouble; I was mostly intent on finishing the game while collecting as many coins and killing as many enemies as I could.

1 hour ago, ecmyers said:

I figured that had to be the only strategy to increase your score. I doubt I'll go to the trouble; I was mostly intent on finishing the game while collecting as many coins and killing as many enemies as I could.

Yeah, I figured that even a perfect game (collect all the coins, defeat all the enemies, complete the stages quickly, and no deaths) wouldn't score near what Zi did, so burning lives would be the only way.

• This topic was unfeatured and unpinned