• Small
    • Medium
    • Large
    • Extra Large
    • XXL
    • XXXL
    • XXXXL

This poll is closed to new votes

The moment we have all been waiting for is nearly upon us!!!

Official Video Game Sage T-Shirts!!!

There are 3 colors to choose from in sizes ranging from Small to 4XL.  They will be $20 shipped in the US and $25 shipped worldwide for all sizes!  

Now available for purchase directly from our fancy storefront https://www.videogamesage.com/store/

composite.png

These are 4.6 oz ring spun cotton, soft feel t-shirt, not some scratchy stiff ones.  In short, you would actually want to wear it.  

We could also use your help even if you don't plan on purchasing right away, but perhaps in the future by voting in the poll.  The poll will give us a better idea of the quantities to order initially.  All of the proceeds will go directly to the the costs associated with running the site.  We will place the order in about 2 weeks, and start shipping out right after that.  

Hopefully you are as excited as we are to have the 1st batch of official VGS merch! 

2006073644_BuysomeShrtz.jpg.d602b96a14023fa6e64df32eb9a6477c.jpg

• Like 7

• The topic was pinned
Events Helper · Posted

I like the gray ones.  SO, do you all have samples.....have ye washed them......do they shrink.......just some questions.....That will help with my choice of sizing....I plan on the gray btw......will prolly pickup 2.  1 for wearing and one for backup lol.  Also another thought, and tell me if I am being annoying, but what bout OG sage.  something being tossed around?

Edited by Jeevan

Moderator · Posted
31 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

I like the gray ones.  SO, do you all have samples.....have ye washed them......do they shrink.......just some questions.....That will help with my choice of sizing....I plan on the gray btw......will prolly pickup 2.  1 for wearing and one for backup lol.  Also another thought, and tell me if I am being annoying, but what bout OG sage.  something being tossed around?

They are preshrunk, but expect them to run a hair on the smaller size. 

• Thanks 1

Moderator · Posted
31 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

Expect other options going forward. 

• Thanks 2

Events Helper · Posted

You can tell me it's none of my business if u want.....is this going to site maintenance or prizes etc?  Just curious,is,all.  I know gloves said we are good so far and honestly I think this could be used for the prize donation pool until the site fees become more.....Im sure u all have discussed that already tho.

Administrator · Posted
9 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

You can tell me it's none of my business if u want.....is this going to site maintenance or prizes etc?  Just curious,is,all.  I know gloves said we are good so far and honestly I think this could be used for the prize donation pool until the site fees become more.....Im sure u all have discussed that already tho.

Generally speaking the funds all go into a big ol' bucket that is primarily allocated to keeping the site up. The secondary purpose as we've discussed previously is prizes and the like, but honestly just having more money at the ready does help a lot to be able to take on projects like shirts and other merch. We have to have a bit of a cushion to be able to handle stuff like excess merch; consider that merch can act as prizes too, possibly!

• Thanks 1