IGNORED

Old man in the house...

Hello. I am MashFan. Older brother to SpoonmanAbramsX. Old school lurker on SA, TWBB, and such forums past, present, and future. Co-conspirator of G1 After Dark (G1AD). Retired gamer, computer nerd, old married man, grandpa, and all around geek... I am usually one of, if not THE oldest, on a forum. I enjoy all things geek/nerd. Dnd, comics, Legos, MtG, all things video game, and especially all things techie. I look forward to partaking in some forum shenanigans. Especially forum mafia. 😉

• Like 5

Administrator · Posted
2 minutes ago, MashFan81 said:

Hello. I am MashFan. Older brother to SpoonmanAbramsX. Old school lurker on SA, TWBB, and such forums past, present, and future. Co-conspirator of G1 After Dark (G1AD). Retired gamer, computer nerd, old married man, grandpa, and all around geek... I am usually one of, if not THE oldest, on a forum. I enjoy all things geek/nerd. Dnd, comics, Legos, MtG, all things video game, and especially all things techie. I look forward to partaking in some forum shenanigans. Especially forum mafia. 😉

I take it you're aware then that we're just about to start a round of Werewolf?

Administrator · Posted
14 hours ago, MashFan81 said:

Welcome!   And we have a member that'll put you to the Pepsi Challenge on being the oldest.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/4/2020 at 2:10 PM, captmorgandrinker said:

Welcome!   And we have a member that'll put you to the Pepsi Challenge on being the oldest.

On 3/4/2020 at 6:05 PM, Tabonga said:

Heh!  Just make sure he stays off of my lawn.............

grumpy-old-man-with-glasses-RBBEY3.jpg

Lol. Well... I'll be 39 in June. So you tell me. 🤣

On 3/8/2020 at 12:50 AM, Gloves said:

Wait a minute, you're only 38/9?

Yup. I'm usually one of the older people on the other forums I'm on. Guess not so much here. 🤣

On 3/8/2020 at 6:39 AM, Tabonga said:

Heh - you are still a spring chicken.   I will hit 68 in a few months.  

Well... yeeup. Lol. Not gonna lie, doesn't break my heart I'm not the oldest. I usually am. 

On 3/8/2020 at 6:43 AM, Bearcat-Doug said:

That's probably close to the average age around here.

Sweet. At least I can not worry about having to explain myself all the time then. Lol. 

Regardless... I am a grandpa,  thanks to my step-son. Sooooo there's that. 😆

• Like 1