IGNORED

Complete DK Jr Math with unpunched hangtab

LutherDestroysTheGond

Pricecharting shows one hasn't been sold in months.  There is a $500 range between the two listings (regular and 5 screw), although all copies are 5 screw as far as I am aware.  In really great shape with only tiny imperfections on the box.  I have a chance to buy one locally and working on a reasonable price.  Any help ASAP pricing this would help!

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Code Monkey said:

Which Mega Man? I'm after a first print, I have second and third already. Or third and fourth, I can't remember.

Mega Man 1.  I don't know which print run but it's a circle Seal Rev-A with the Captain Commano sticker on the front.  It's not mint but was worth the price that I got it for today.  I already have one at home but no idea which print one.  I'l be selling/trading one of them since I have 2 now.  Also going to sell/trade DK Jr Math

Thats what I meant.  3 screw DK Jr. Maths.  For it to be a 'real' 3 screw (at least IMO) it would mean it would need another print run instead of a refurb.  All the ones ive seen have date codes from 86.  If were one to surface, I would guess it would be for xmas of 87 (as all the other rare 3 screw black box games were printed then).  But my hunch is it was such a poor seller, I really really really doubt it.