IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - KUNG FU!!!

BeaIank

9 minutes ago, guillavoie said:

Make sure that you have a slack on enemies coming from behind you before you go confront him (time it wisely, and be sure no knife man is coming). When you're on your way to reach him, be prepared to jump and kick in the air to block his projectile (or jump over something, I think sometimes he throws a snake). In best case scenario, you also need to time the jump so you land near to the magician, near enough to punch him in the belly right after. If not, make everything to do to get there. Then you need to time 4 punches in his belly, but not too fast. 1st punch, then a little pause (so you don't trigger his disappearing sequence) 2nd punch, another little pause, and then you land the 3rd and 4th punches quickly and he will be done.

Thanks. I re-watched Tom's Kung Fu video and that's also how he deals with the magician. Worst boss ever.

I'd love to get a million eventually, but... baby steps.

Events Team · Posted

It is time for the first random giveaway of the season, HURRAY FOR PRIZES!!!!

I have a soft spot for this first prize, as it is a cross-stitch from @MeganJoanne, which was one of the early special prizes we got in the 2010 NA contest where she made very elaborate cross-stitches for 1st to 3rd ranks on the main leaderboard (always thought this was awesome of you Megan!).

For this week we have quite a fitting cross-stitch, which feature Thomas from Kung Fu :

703540191_2020-2-21cross-stitchKungFu-Thomas.thumb.JPG.1bbed2369a6d172bede038f0c5bdcca5.JPG.b89bd51e3582320e419a7043f2e815e6.JPG

Here are the entries for the giveaway :

1 = @Bearcat-Doug
2 = @bertsampson
3 = @TWarwick07
4= @Gaia Gensouki
5 = @mbd39
6 = @skinnygrinny
7 = @8bitdontquit
8 = @0xDEAFC0DE
9 = @ninjistar
10 = @arnpoly
11 = @Richardhead
12 = @SuperJimtendo
13 = @Murray
14 = @JamesRobot
15 = @Ausden
16 = @Reed Rothchild
17 = @Krunch

image.png.344bb36ffa8385588a6fcb2f84ce8824.png

Congrats to 0xDEAFC0DE for winning the first random giveaway prize of the VGS NES Weekly Contest! Way to go champ, you get that cool Thomas cross-stitch hand made by Meganjoanne!

Thanks for everyone participating, and keep up the good work with your scores at Tecmo Bowl for this week!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Wow! 2

• The topic was unpinned