IGNORED

Anybody know what happened to DreamTR from Nintendo age? Prototype thread!

On 4/12/2020 at 6:01 PM, DreamTR said:

Someone directed me on here but it wasn't because of that. I just don't do forums much anymore since NA is gone. 

I don't blame you.  I'm not on forums anywhere near what I used to be.  I could, but I just don't see the point.  I wouldn't so much say NA is gone, it just transformed into something else (here) after that nasty fall out.

Administrator · Posted
18 hours ago, Tanooki said:

I don't blame you.  I'm not on forums anywhere near what I used to be.  I could, but I just don't see the point.  I wouldn't so much say NA is gone, it just transformed into something else (here) after that nasty fall out.

No, NA is gone.   

NintendoAge might have been sold (and ruined), but the community wasn't part of that sale.   Several of the former NA staff teamed up to help create this place when it was obvious that JeffCo had zero interest in anything to help keep the forum running, up to and including selling that part of it off to people that actually gave a fuck.

So now we hang out here.  Everybody is welcome unless you're a supreme dickbag that can't follow directions/heed warnings or an active scammer.

• Like 1