Sign in to follow this  
bowser

Bowser's steal deals

Posting the great deals I got over the past few months.

Sealed Pokemon Diamond for $20.

BF2vpPm.jpg

Accolade version of Centipede for $10. It was actually at the bottom of the display cabinet and face down. I couldn't reach with my fingers so I had to fish it out with a stick. After turning it over it turned out to be Centipede.

2CTAHO1.jpg

4 GBA games for $50.

yptH5I6.jpg

6 GBA games for $50.

IjBxrX3.jpg

2 Nintendo Labo kits for $20 each in a Walmart clearance. Heard they even went for $10 in some stores.

o34aM5a.jpg

5 Zelda themed Amiibo including the Guardian for $40.

HD746bZ.jpg

Xenoblade Chronicles X special edition for $10 because it was missing the soundtrack USB.

Cpu01B1.jpg

Found this in a Fry's Electronics.

b3gZMst.jpg

Best Buy clearance.

r4FzlQw.jpg

Sealed Pokemon Platinum for $40.

M8xKOu7.jpg

DS rumble pak for $3 in a pawn shop.

lDPCAZz.jpg

Switch Lite for $125 because the joystick was broken. It was pretty much brand new with tempered glass applied from day one. I replaced the stick myself the next day for $10.

JCcap3p.jpg

7 Gameboy games for $20. I kept Project S-11 and sold the rest for the same price. Also got Minecraft 3DS CIB for $5 (not pictured).

MV2DsTQ.jpg

Everything for $40. Elevator Action and Mission Impossible came with manuals. The GB had battery acid on the contacts and lots of lines on the screen. I fixed it up, kept the games in the top row and the power adaptor and sold everything else for a small profit.

lckSDuV.jpg

And finally the best deal I've had in a long while just a couple of days ago, everything in the pic for $30.

s05lDYd.jpg

• Like 1
  • Wow! 2

A couple more deals I forgot to post:

CIB Wii U Mario Kart 8 bundle for $65 in a pawn shop because it had a parental controls pin set on it so they didn't know how to wipe it. But of course I do. It even came with an extra Wii remote plus and nunchuck.

ulBPEcd.jpg

Bomberman Land 2 Touch for Nintendo DS for $10. Copies are scarce on eBay but the price hasn't jumped yet so hopefully it was a good pickup.

GStZdY2.jpg

zV961Dw.jpg

• Like 1

Found this yesterday on Facebook marketplace for $20. I'll keep Viewtiful Joe and sell the rest. Already have a gold Wii Classic Controller Pro.

y4mYEk8.jpg

• Like 3

11 hours ago, bowser said:

Found this yesterday on Facebook marketplace for $20. I'll keep Viewtiful Joe and sell the rest. Already have a gold Wii Classic Controller Pro.

y4mYEk8.jpg

Viewtiful Joe is such a fantastic game. I don't think I ever played the sequel, but the original nailed pretty much everything it was going for.

New pickups from the last 5-6 weeks!

$120 for everything. Not cheap but not too bad either. Sold the SNES Jr to offset some of the cost. Didn't know Dark Spire was an expensive game.

clslAea.jpg

7 DS games for $5 each. Keeping most of them for the collection.

4czGmTr.jpg

Everything in the pic for $80. I was able to do condition upgrades for some of my games. Also got a reverse SoQ Super Mario World in this lot.

AjfTnyJ.jpg

Was looking for a good deal on a pro controller since a while. Finally got it for $35, Splatoon color joy cons for $30 (no drift issues) and Smash in a pawn shop for $25.

sB8T54f.jpg

$80 for this blue Vita, games, case and memory card. Sold my black Vita slim along with these games for more than that. Kept the case.

KKBARgj.jpg

All 3 games for $40! Keeping these for sure. By the time I arrived at the seller's place a salty reseller who was too late for the deal told him Soul Hackers was worth a lot of money but luckily he stuck to the agreed upon price.

StovB5d.jpg

And finally capping off the month with another insane deal. $150 for everything in the pic. A great deal for sure but what made it insane was that I found some cash stuffed inside Kirby under the manual! It was more than what I paid for the bundle!!

MJfdnzQ.jpg

• Like 2

Great snags!! Congrats on finding money too!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MiamiSlice said:

Amazing stuff! Are you keeping Disgaea DS?

Yep!

Another great lot for only $250! I only really needed the Wii U so I'll be selling most of the remaining stuff. Might keep all of the Amiibo if I can break even on the games and controllers.

Hagkrn0.jpg

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Reed Rothchild said:

@bowser Soul Hackers is expensive but SMT IV is quickly climbing too

Wow didn't notice how much it went up since I got it. Game prices are going crazy but I expect they'll cool off in the near future.