Jump to content
IGNORED

What are you drinking?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Very) early birthday present

Im drinking a lot of Busch Light next weekend. 

We upgraded our coffee game again, holy shit was the old grinder a piece of crap. The old on the right has a very inconsistent grind, jammed up, loud as hell, staticy/messy.. it became a ni

Posted Images

On 3/24/2021 at 11:32 AM, FireHazard51 said:

Sounds like your coffee game is way stronger than mine.  I'm getting their but my laziness is a hindrance.  I have made improvements but it's a side hobby of mine that I enjoy.  When it comes down to it I'll take anything brown and bitter in the morning.  I could never down grade to Forgers though.  I will ALWAYS buy fresh whole beans.  Speaking of which I've added a new bean supplier to my local go to coffee shop supplier.

 

ACtC-3dTTMqBhX49mgPuptogVGvPQHaAxDrSKzHu

Okay so this is awesome and I totally signed up for their club. I want to try all the coffees I cant get here. 

 

Thanks for posting about this!! 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SailorScoutMandy said:

Okay so this is awesome and I totally signed up for their club. I want to try all the coffees I cant get here. 

 

Thanks for posting about this!! 

Heard about it on Make Me Smart podcast.  When I heard that NPR was teaming up with a coffee roaster....

Do Want Give It To Me GIF

It's like they knew that I can't start my day without NPR & coffee.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, FireHazard51 said:

Heard about it on Make Me Smart podcast.  When I heard that NPR was teaming up with a coffee roaster....

Do Want Give It To Me GIF

It's like they knew that I can't start my day without NPR & coffee.

Npr and coffee drinking go hand-in-hand. 

 

The silly pin made me happy too haha. 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, SailorScoutMandy said:

Talking of coffee, this made me so happy. 

 

To be reposted by alton brown 😍😍😍😍

 

Also this blend is delish. I highly suggest checking it out. Enjoying it this morning. 

Screenshot_20210409-085145.png

Oh man....I love me some Alton Brown.  If there was any cooking show that made me want to cook it was his.  I can truly appreciate the science of cooking.

 

Also, show me your mug shots.....

Spoiler

ACtC-3fl5bs04Fi3Wlz6H0kXThDwk1U9MaodKSeo

ACtC-3fInVPKioV9GuArowNpMA2FVxRgnGfyFEo8

Got it at Hallmark store

 

Edited by FireHazard51
stupid typos
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FireHazard51 said:

Oh man....I love me some Alton Brown.  If there was any cooking show that made me want to cook it was his.  I can truly appreciate the science of cooking.

 

Also, so me your mug shots.....

  Hide contents

ACtC-3fl5bs04Fi3Wlz6H0kXThDwk1U9MaodKSeo

ACtC-3fInVPKioV9GuArowNpMA2FVxRgnGfyFEo8

Got it at Hallmark store

 

His shows were the best. I wish I could watch his new show, but it's not on any streaming service I have. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:

DBB8D68D-CCD2-4D9D-84FB-B75FAFD3046E.jpeg

sub the buds for Natty Daddy and you could pass for my Dad.  He thinks Heineken is the good fancy beer and the stuff I drink (craft beers) are all bad.

 

This morning's breakfast and beverage.  My faux latte (moka pot made) in my faux coffee mug.  Because every coffee house should have 1L size servings.

ACtC-3cluSwy2mMa_mfEYOKl4B-Gfc28RcEHCAzR

Edited by FireHazard51
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Member · Posted

20210417_170235.thumb.jpg.164f035245670a5f9b657d453cb12d7a.jpg

This one is pretty good, tangerine haze from big lake brewing out of holland, mi. Very nice dry malt to go with the citrus, good hop choices with the citra and mosaic too. Not usually a fan of these unless they're done right and they did it, woo. Also featuring mandy's pineapple upside down cake nom

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Member · Posted

So I made my wife and I martinis for the first time. We didn't like them she is headed to get miller lights right now lol. 

2.5 ounces Beefeater

.5 ounce dry vermouth

Wife had a dash of orange bitters

I made mine dirty .5 ounce brine

Shaken to dilute as we aren't big hard liquor people

Edited by a3quit4s
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, a3quit4s said:

So I made my wife and I martinis for the first time. We didn't like them she is headed to get miller lights right now lol. 

2.5 ounces Beefeater

.5 ounce dry vermouth

Wife had a dash of orange bitters

I made mine dirty .5 ounce brine

Shaken to dilute as we aren't big hard liquor people

cot damn thats a fancy drink no wonder she went for miller lights!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Welcome to VGS!

    Play, Make, Collect.

    Here at VGS all kinds of gamers are welcome, and that includes you!

    Join the conversation!

×
×
  • Create New...