IGNORED

What are you drinking?

Reed Rothchild

Administrator · Posted
23 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:

fuck ya. first! forgot i schedualed off today. one for the ride home and you know i got the sounds!!! happy st patricks day!

Please tell me this isn't what I think it is, or that you're joking or not actually driving?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Moderator · Posted
3 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

they could get me for an open one not gonna be a dui though.

That doesn’t answer the question. If you’re drinking and driving, any amount for any distance, then you should be ashamed of yourself for doing it or even thinking it’s worth making light of in this community.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Scrobins said:

That doesn’t answer the question. If you’re drinking and driving, any amount for any distance, then you should be ashamed of yourself for doing it or even thinking it’s worth making light of in this community.

your absolutley right. and it was a questionable decision. and to post it here is in bad taste.

Events Team · Posted
3 minutes ago, Scrobins said:

It's ok.  He lives in Wyoming. 

Oh wait.  Skinny's a "Florida man."  Still no surprise though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, MrWunderful said:

I appreciate it Bro, but I will keep my eye open in the wild for it. If I find it I will give stout another shot!

Cracking this open now

image.thumb.jpg.0f012e45cb5aada0026837f216e6557e.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.69a72d28f4e43e8a3c3d72322c820643.jpg

You won’t find it. It’s only distributed in Colorado and I think southern Wyoming. 
If you change your mind PM me. 

• Like 2