IGNORED

What are you drinking?

Reed Rothchild

Cracked into my last can during game night from January of this year and the hops are still crazy strong, many years in the past this beer used to only come bottled in glass so canning it has improved the short term shelf life quite nicely.. long term not something I'm into finding out with cans.

20201226_203859.thumb.jpg.51453a8d174571d4830435ac58363290.jpg

• Like 2

Administrator · Posted
32 minutes ago, Richardhead said:

Noah’s Mill. Just as good, if not better than some of the “rarest” bourbon. 
Will delete photo after 30 days. 

F9279A0E-71AB-4D0A-B454-4F99C94432CB.jpeg

FYI you can upload around 1250 more images of this size before hitting the limit. It's not like you're sitting at the edge or anything.

3 minutes ago, Gloves said:

FYI you can upload around 1250 more images of this size before hitting the limit. It's not like you're sitting at the edge or anything.

I’m always sitting on the edge my Canadian bro. I panicked when I looked at my allocation and saw I was at 90%.   I deleted everything😂

• Haha 2

Events Team · Posted
On 12/31/2020 at 4:54 PM, FireHazard51 said:

Didn't realize this was a Coor's beverage.....taste like fancy college.

16094587837015239672478148545386.jpg

Merry Christmas!  Extra Gold is my favorites.  Used to be a "premium" Coors product back in the day but now it's relegated to the bottom shelf 30 paks which is fine by me.  One of the full body lagers that were popular in the 80s.  Think MGD but way better.  Not sure how far out of state it reaches anymore.  Here it costarring with Arnold in The Running Man.

cU0TMU9.jpg

• Like 3
  • Wow! 1

Events Team · Posted
15 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Did they start making this again recently? My dad used to drink it back in the '80s, but I think it was discontinued.

It's been brewed consistently since inception.  I know about 10 years ago, distributors told stores out of state that Coors discontinued it.  Might be a CO only thing these days.

It's only produced in 30 paks now and is usually found next to the Keystones and PBRs if your store carries any.  You might check at a larger liquor store.  Some of my small local stores don't carry it at all.

DM me if you want to surprise your dad, I'll send you a sixer for cost of a medium flat rate.

Social Team · Posted
4 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Did they start making this again recently? My dad used to drink it back in the '80s, but I think it was discontinued.

4 hours ago, JamesRobot said:

It's been brewed consistently since inception.  I know about 10 years ago, distributors told stores out of state that Coors discontinued it.  Might be a CO only thing these days.

It's only produced in 30 paks now and is usually found next to the Keystones and PBRs if your store carries any.  You might check at a larger liquor store.  Some of my small local stores don't carry it at all.

DM me if you want to surprise your dad, I'll send you a sixer for cost of a medium flat rate.

@Bearcat-DougIf Party Source doesn't have it you MAY get lucky with Jungle Jim's (Fairfield) as they have a large beer selection.  I'm of the mind that they just don't ship it out this way.  I've had some damn good beers out West and shocked that they didn't have them at both those stores.  I usually look for IPA's and Stouts but I'll keep an eye out for this one the next time I hit up Party Source.

P.S.

It'll be a good gift to give.  My Dad drank Little Kings when I was a kid and they disappeared.  He loved it when I bought him an 8 pack of them when I found some in Columbus.   It had been at least a decade since the last time he had one so it was great gift.  Also I think they taste horrible so it was a 7 pack as I had drank one and decided to give the rest to him 😂

Spoiler

Edited by FireHazard51
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, JamesRobot said:

My dad quit drinking beer years ago, but I appreciate the offer! I don't remember when they stopped selling it around here, but its probably been 20 years or more. It's cool to see that it still exists.

15 hours ago, FireHazard51 said:

@Bearcat-DougIf Party Source doesn't have it you MAY get lucky with Jungle Jim's (Fairfield) as they have a large beer selection.  I'm of the mind that they just don't ship it out this way.  I've had some damn good beers out West and shocked that they didn't have them at both those stores.  I usually look for IPA's and Stouts but I'll keep an eye out for this one the next time I hit up Party Source.

P.S.

It'll be a good gift to give.  My Dad drank Little Kings when I was a kid and they disappeared.  He loved it when I bought him an 8 pack of them when I found some in Columbus.   It had been at least a decade since the last time he had one so it was great gift.  Also I think they taste horrible so it was a 7 pack as I had drank one and decided to give the rest to him 😂

Hide contents

I showed it to him yesterday and he was surprised that it still existed. He doesn't drink beer anymore, but he used to drink Christian Moerlein lager too.

spacer.png

• Like 2

20210103_112009.thumb.jpg.818eb39f83186a2b7eca8a8a5148ce67.jpg

Happy dew year! 😅

I read that there is a watermelon dew coming as a year round flavor, and that maybe Walmart would have it. They didn't, but they had an exclusive to them - frost bite which is like a fancy berry flavor kinda like gamefuel. 

This reading also lead me to understand dollar general stores also had an exclusive flavor, so we popped over there and grabbed the maui burst. Its a drier pineapple flavor with a clean finish, which is nice. Not even close as sweet as jarritos or faygo pineapple, kinda like a variant of baja blast.

Edited by drxandy
  • Like 2

Events Team · Posted
On 1/4/2021 at 7:08 AM, FireHazard51 said:

SS coffee....nice flavor for a very dark roast👍 

Hide contents

Animated GIF

PXL_20210104_130621932.jpg

Glad you liked it.  That was recommended to me by the staff at Higher Grounds in Golden, CO.  

I got some for myself too but didn't really care for it.  I'm more of a light to medium roast kinda guy though.  And by no means a coffee connoisseur.