IGNORED

Movie Debate #4: Encino Man

Reed Rothchild

Rate it  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Rating explanations down below

• 10/10 - One of your very favorite movies of all time. Top 10.
    • 9/10 - Killer fucking movie. Everyone should watch it.
    • 8/10 - Great movie. Maybe one of the best released that year.
    • 7/10 - Very good movie, but not quite great.
    • 6/10 - Pretty good. You might enjoy the occasional watch, or tune in if you happen to catch it on cable.
    • 5/10 - It's okay, but maybe not something you'll go out of your way to watch.
    • 4/10 - Meh. There's plenty of better alternatives to this.
    • 3/10 - Not very good.
    • 2/10 - Not your cup of tea at all. Some people might like this, but you are not one of them.
    • 1/10 - Horrible in every way.
    • 0/10 - The Citizen Kane of painful experiences. You'd rather shove an icepick in your retinas than watch this.

Editorials Team · Posted
13 minutes ago, TDIRunner said:

I've never seen it either, so i won't vote, but I'm guessing my opinion would be similar to any other Paulie Shore I've seen which would put it around the 4 marker.

This is the OG Shore movie.  For whatever that means.

1 hour ago, Reed Rothchild said:

This is the OG Shore movie.  For whatever that means.

I actually get what you are saying, but at this point in my life, it's not going to be enough to get me to watch it.  There are way too many things I need to watch first.  

I've seen In the Army Now and Bio-Dome, so I think I've seen enough Paulie Shore in my lifetime.  

Edit:  I've also seen Son in Law.

Edited by TDIRunner

Editorials Team · Posted
5 minutes ago, TDIRunner said:

I actually get what you are saying, but at this point in my life, it's not going to be enough to get me to watch it.  There are way too many things I need to watch first.  

I've seen In the Army Now and Biodome, so I think I've seen enough Paulie Shore in m lifetime.  

Very wise philosophy.  Same reason I won't buy many current gen games.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TDIRunner said:

I've seen In the Army Now and Bio-Dome, so I think I've seen enough Paulie Shore in my lifetime.  

Edit:  I've also seen Son in Law.

You should give this one a shot. The other stars and supporting cast tend to balance him out a bit.