IGNORED

Free ROMs

KHAN Games

Hi everyone. Since most of my games are now sold out, and I have no desire to really put them back into publication, I figured I'd throw a few of my games up on my website as free downloads.

You can now download:

• Ultimate Frogger Champion
  • 8-Bit XMAS 2012
  • Scramble
  • E.T.

Figured I'd keep Sneak 'n Peek a "you gotta own it to play it" type thing since it's become so infamous. As for the games I didn't put up.

• Sneak 'n Peek: see above.
  • Study Hall: still for sale at retroUSB.
  • Larry: will be re-releasing this year.
  • The Incident: undecided on this one, but I have a free level builder out.
  • NEScape!: one or two copies still available, but is for purchase on itch.io.

Here's the link: https://www.khangames.com/file-share

Enjoy!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 9

1 hour ago, KHAN Games said:

Hi everyone. Since most of my games are now sold out, and I have no desire to really put them back into publication, I figured I'd throw a few of my games up on my website as free downloads.

You can now download:

• Ultimate Frogger Champion
  • 8-Bit XMAS 2012
  • Scramble
  • E.T.

Figured I'd keep Sneak 'n Peek a "you gotta own it to play it" type thing since it's become so infamous. As for the games I didn't put up.

• Sneak 'n Peek: see above.
  • Study Hall: still for sale at retroUSB.
  • Larry: will be re-releasing this year.
  • The Incident: undecided on this one, but I have a free level builder out.
  • NEScape!: one or two copies still available, but is for purchase on itch.io.

Here's the link: https://www.khangames.com/file-share

Enjoy!

Thank  you!

Edited by guitarzombie
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, KHAN Games said:

I put the order in for the boxes and manuals last week, but I'm still finalizing the actual ROM so I'm not sure. I really don't know for sure. 😞

Will there be a difference between the original version and the re-release outside of perhaps some date information?  I finally managed to snag a copy of the original (and loved it!) but am willing to throw down on another copy if there's any new gameplay to be had.

Just now, darkchylde28 said:

Will there be a difference between the original version and the re-release outside of perhaps some date information?  I finally managed to snag a copy of the original (and loved it!) but am willing to throw down on another copy if there's any new gameplay to be had.

It's going to be very close to the original but there are a couple things I'm changing that have bugged me over the years. Not sure if they'll even be noticeable to the player but they're important to me haha.

Moderator · Posted
1 minute ago, KHAN Games said:

It's going to be very close to the original but there are a couple things I'm changing that have bugged me over the years. Not sure if they'll even be noticeable to the player but they're important to me haha.

You should have a contest where the first person to identify all the changes gets a revised Sneak n Peek where you play as ET and Eliot 😛