IGNORED

Why my boss might be cooler than yours

Wasg13

So to explain why my boss might he cooler than yours.

If been at my current job for about 2 years now. Boss is someone I have known for 10 plus years now I guess, and asked me to help him start his company. I was his first employee and helped do a lot of the work now in the beginning and have trained 3 of the 5 new guys. Whenever he calls and needs me to go someplace I go out and do the job. 

So last week or so I'm out delivering appliances to stores in CT and he calls and is like can you make a run to south jersey tonight to do a job. I know the place it's in a mall, so I'm like I'm not making it back tonight want me to do it tomorrow, Saturday, he was like you are the best I owe you. Actually I should buy you something to show you my appreciation. I'm like what are we talking here? He was like anything. First response hookers and coke and he was like anything I can put on a credit card. So he knows I'm an avid video game guy and going for the NES set so I'm like there's a certain game I've been wanting to buy but it's expensive. He goes whenever you can get it put it on the card and I got it. So pictured is the game my boss bought me.

15810962336917029359777404287795.jpg

• Like 9
  • Wow! 1

Events Helper · Posted
5 hours ago, Wasg13 said:

So to explain why my boss might he cooler than yours.

If been at my current job for about 2 years now. Boss is someone I have known for 10 plus years now I guess, and asked me to help him start his company. I was his first employee and helped do a lot of the work now in the beginning and have trained 3 of the 5 new guys. Whenever he calls and needs me to go someplace I go out and do the job. 

So last week or so I'm out delivering appliances to stores in CT and he calls and is like can you make a run to south jersey tonight to do a job. I know the place it's in a mall, so I'm like I'm not making it back tonight want me to do it tomorrow, Saturday, he was like you are the best I owe you. Actually I should buy you something to show you my appreciation. I'm like what are we talking here? He was like anything. First response hookers and coke and he was like anything I can put on a credit card. So he knows I'm an avid video game guy and going for the NES set so I'm like there's a certain game I've been wanting to buy but it's expensive. He goes whenever you can get it put it on the card and I got it. So pictured is the game my boss bought me.

15810962336917029359777404287795.jpg

That is the best boss ever bud!  

That's awesome! Your boss is cool indeed, but he's also wise and realises that showing his appreciation will keep you on his side 🙂

I honestly wish my boss would learn to be like this. I buy her cookies or something when I go on holiday, she threatens to fire me when I ask to take holiday.