IGNORED

Korg Gadget (might be the rarest and most expensive Switch game)

On 2/14/2020 at 3:02 AM, GreenKoopa said:

Death squared on switch is very rare, Australian and USA copy. They want for AUS$500 initially. There's a couple of copiess sitting at AUS$400, but there's been a random one sitting at AUS$200 for a while, but no one has bought it. 

Btw, Death Squared is getting a real cartridge print from 1PrintGames. $34.99 + shipping from Japan. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/6/2020 at 8:06 AM, MiamiSlice said:

I think this just surpassed Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime

I have no idea what the auction will end up selling for but it's feeling like a 5-hundo. 

Please join me in prayer that this goes to Play Asia or something before I do something stupid. 

Annnnd this is why it’s not a good idea to board the hype train on a game too early. This post aged terribly, with multiple restocks hitting online stores since with no buy limit. I just bought one each for my friend and I for 59 bucks each. People who shelled out hundreds for one of these in a FOMO frenzy are going to learn a valuable lesson here.

8 minutes ago, Quaze said:

Annnnd this is why it’s not a good idea to board the hype train on a game too early. This post aged terribly, with multiple restocks hitting online stores since with no buy limit. I just bought one each for my friend and I for 59 bucks each. People who shelled out hundreds for one of these in a FOMO frenzy are going to learn a valuable lesson here.

Nothing that I said in my post was incorrect.

• Love 1

• 1 year later...