IGNORED

Korg Gadget (might be the rarest and most expensive Switch game)

12 minutes ago, Fleck586 said:

DLC in a box

Oh ok. Yeah for cart releases there is a minimum order amount per region so like in Europe I think the minimum is 2k (Red Art Games usually does this amount) and I think North America is 3k but I don’t know what the minimum is in Japan. For DLC in a box they could do any minimum. I think it’s an unfair comparison but yes it would be the rarest still. 

36 minutes ago, MiamiSlice said:

Oh ok. Yeah for cart releases there is a minimum order amount per region so like in Europe I think the minimum is 2k (Red Art Games usually does this amount) and I think North America is 3k but I don’t know what the minimum is in Japan. For DLC in a box they could do any minimum. I think it’s an unfair comparison but yes it would be the rarest still. 

I didn't know that there are region differences in the minimum print amounts. That would make a lot of sense as to why games are released in Europe and not in North America if the publisher doesn'tthink they can sell at least 3K copies. It would be interesting to find out what the minimum print run in Japan is. And, to each his own on the DLC in a box games. I personally don't count them for many reasons, but I can totally understand how someone with one in hand would be all for them counting. I made a conscious, personal choice not to buy any of them, rare or not.

I don't understand why people are getting so excited over this and it's not even a game lol. Don't let FOMO get to your head like this, it's not worth it.

There are unsold copies of Tiny Troopers XL and Professional Farmer still sitting on the shelves of my local Walmart after the initial frenzy.

1 hour ago, bowser said:

I don't understand why people are getting so excited over this and it's not even a game lol. Don't let FOMO get to your head like this, it's not worth it.

There are unsold copies of Tiny Troopers XL and Professional Farmer still sitting on the shelves of my local Walmart after the initial frenzy.

I bought TT XL at Walmart recently for $19.99.

I can’t understand people paying $499 for this either. It’s not impossible to get it at retail price from Japan with a little legwork. 

but it’s fun to watch others go crazy

1 hour ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Would you rather have Korg, or like 30 other awesome games?  Just say no.  A full Switch set across all regions will be thousands and thousands of games.

I’d never go for a full set but not because of this. Because there’s plenty of shovelware, bad games and straight up broken games with physical releases. Not to mention some games in genres I would never want (like lewd or horror or visual novel games). 

but you  underestimate how much I like this 🙂

There is still at least one place you can order Korg online for close to retail that hadn't sold out last I checked. I'm trying to find the link again. I will edit and post for those that are interested. 

Here you go!

https://academy.valed.jp/music/gadget/item/?code=ac_mus001s

Edited by Fleck586
Link

2 hours ago, Fleck586 said:

There is still at least one place you can order Korg online for close to retail that hadn't sold out last I checked. I'm trying to find the link again. I will edit and post for those that are interested. 

Here you go!

https://academy.valed.jp/music/gadget/item/?code=ac_mus001s

So can we just order that or do we need to do it certain way thru a proxy?