IGNORED

Could be the end of the line for me. In the hospital awaiting emergency surgery.

Neo Geo strong

I’ve been having severe stomach pain the last two weeks

. I’ve done lots and lots of tests and now they finally figured out I have a 4 inch abysses in my stomach.

im in the hospital waiting to hear when I will be operated on. My doctor says this can be life threatening so I’m pretty nervous. 

I had a blast playing super Darius II last night.i did finally  beat it for the first time. Just not ready to check out, I’m not even 30 yet.

Edited by Neo Geo strong
  • Like 3
  • Sad 3

Wow, there. You have to stay calm. You're body won't fight for you the same way if you think negatively. 

Try and remember, you made it to the hospital, you are going to have experienced people working on you, and this is America, people come here from around the world to have surgery.

You can do it. Just think about the people you love and all the future memories you will have.

Edited by Californication

14 minutes ago, Neo Geo strong said:

I’ve been having severe stomach pain the last two weeks

. I’ve done lots and lots of tests and now they finally figured out I have a 4 inch abysses in my stomach.

im in the hospital waiting to hear when I will be operated on. My doctor says this can be life threatening so I’m pretty nervous. 

I had a blast playing super Darius II last night.i did finally  beat it for the first time. Just not ready to check out, I’m not even 30 yet.

You're going to be okay! This stuff happens all the time and often can be treated with a drain tube and antibiotics. Even if you need surgery, you are going to do great.

What do they think is the cause? Appendicitis?

• Like 1

Thanks for everyone’s well wishes. I had a bad sinus infection 3 weeks ago and they put me on 3 different antibiotics.

the second night of the third antibiotic is when the severe pain Began. There is a chance they can drain it like someone else mentioned but I’m a type 1 diabetic so if I have to go under the knife it will take forever to heal. ( they are leaning toward cutting me open for now)

i will keep everyone updated and they picked a good surgeon and put me on morphine. I wish I never sold my sega nomad so I could play games! but I’ve been reading a book to pass the time. My family is getting here in the next 10 minutes Thanks

Edited by Neo Geo strong
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, DoctorEncore said:

You're going to be okay! This stuff happens all the time and often can be treated with a drain tube and antibiotics. Even if you need surgery, you are going to do great.

You tell him, Dr. Mario! 

Edited by Estil
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Editorials Team · Posted

It's a real thing, positive thoughts create positive outcomes, especially within your own body. I might have been to the hospital you're in, if you're in Tucson. If I were still down there I'd bring you a Game Boy. You'll be fine, let us know how the surgery goes!

Lots of very kind members on this site! My family really cheered me up, I may have the surgery tonight or tomorrow morning for sure. They may take out my appendix as well not to sure yet. 

I’m gonna try to find a decent deal on a genesis or Neo geo  game on eBay. That little high I get from getting a new game could bring my spirts up even higher! I will keep you all updated. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Splain said:

It's a real thing, positive thoughts create positive outcomes, especially within your own body. I might have been to the hospital you're in, if you're in Tucson. If I were still down there I'd bring you a Game Boy. You'll be fine, let us know how the surgery goes!

Yes I am in Tucson, I was at TMC earlier this week for tests and now I’m at northwest. 

thars very nice of you to offer!... Too bad you moved out if Tucson. I bet we could have become good friends if you where still here... Thanks everyone!

Edited by Neo Geo strong
  • Like 1

Thank you austin! Unfortunately I didn’t get a minute of sleep last night. I would trade my whole collection for a gallon of ice cold water. ( they have me on an IV drip and morphine so I can’t drink any water) so my throat is pretty dry! 

luckily I’m not as nervous as I was before..

• Like 1