IGNORED

FT/FO: nothing

noiseredux

12 minutes ago, RH said:

Where are you located?

Massachusetts.

9 minutes ago, Mega Tank said:

Can you please be more specific:  Turtle Beach Chat Headset. New, used, which model? Price? Thank you.

Sorry, left out the word "Recon," it's the Recon Chat headset - the one that's just one ear:

https://www.turtlebeach.com/products/recon-chat-white-headset-xbox-one

Everything in this thread is used, not new. I got rid of my Xbox One last year, so this is just a bit of what's leftover from that collection.

"Garage Sale" question: Does anyone collect CD's? I have boxes of CD's stored away that I've thought about throwing on ebay or something. Wondering if anyone has any interest here. The majority is 90's (and later) "alternative" bands. Some rare stuff/boots. Some stuff that's not streaming. Basically everything Sonic Youth ever released on CD, etc. I don't want to go thru the trouble of listing as a garage sale if there's no interest though.

Hey if it helps him sell it, this bump may work to get someone interested in the FC Mobile 88.  About 4-5 years ago someone killing a collection locally parted all sorts of stuff out and I found a listing for that device with the then new-ish to the market Super Games 300something in 1 cart in the FC shell and I bought it.  I was hoping it was just decent enough to have fun, the multi helped sell it at the time.

Ultimately though I don't like clones much, but this one isn't normal garbage.  The audio and visuals on it are amazing, and the controls don't feel wrong to original stuff really either, not perfect as it's not the licensed d-pad but you won't get messed up by it either.  It is made up of four buttons but plays well.  The TV out isn't something awesome but not awful as some jakks pacific mess either.  The part that matters most is compatibility, and it's strangely very high, even to the point most extended mappers work.  I can run Gradius II on there and Crisis Force, but the higher Konami (VRC6+) and beefiest Namco do not...most do though.  If you want a famiclone using real carts or a flash kit and not some emulator or pi atrocity it's worth buying.

On 2/11/2020 at 8:02 AM, noiseredux said:

added:

PC

• Logitech F710 wireless controller
  • Logitech G430 gaming headset
  • Logitech G502 gaming mouse
  • Logitech G910 Orion Spark mechanical gaming keyboard
  • Indie Box SNES USB controller (Super Win The Game version)

Wondering if you have a logitech wireless keyboard / mouse combo?  PM coming...

• Like 1