IGNORED

Analogue Update: Duo ($250; Ships 2023) and Pocket ($200; Ships 2023) Available for Preorder

DoctorEncore

4 minutes ago, Pendragonx said:

the hell!? do they not take discover card?

I don't know if they take Discover or not, but the fist time I ever ordered from them, my credit card declined the purchase because they didn't like the purchase.  I had to confirm the purchase with my credit card before it went through. I'm just wondering if that happened instead of them just not taking Discover.  

• Like 1

Just now, Khromak said:

Looks like the supply wasn't as limited as we might've thought. Still getting purchases almost 40 minutes after the release. This must be a record for Analogue

I am sure they have a decent “queue” system in place. The Analogue guys are pretty hip to what happens. 

• Like 2

Just now, Khromak said:

Looks like the supply wasn't as limited as we might've thought. Still getting purchases almost 40 minutes after the release. This must be a record for Analogue

How DARE you diminish our accomplishments! We may well be the ONLY four or five people in the world who managed to get it! Sometimes I wonder if ANYONE else in the world exists...

Except for Jeevy. 😘

• Haha 1

Wow. I got in queue pretty fast. I set everything up early by going through the sale process with a dif. Item. Lost maybe 3 or 4 seconds because one of the buttons wouldn't work, still got in queue maybe one of my fastest times. Sat in line for 30 min and they are sold out.

Edited by Californication
  • Sad 4

Just now, ZeldaFreak said:

Oooh, wait a second, I just now noticed, do they not come with controllers? If so, that image on the site showing the console and the controller right above the buy it now button is INCREDIBLY misleading, haha.

No they don't and the controller is STILL out of STOCK!!!!

You'll have to make do with your old controllers for now dude, as will I... 😞

Events Team · Posted
1 minute ago, TDIRunner said:

I don't know if they take Discover or not, but the fist time I ever ordered from them, my credit card declined the purchase because they didn't like the purchase.  I had to confirm the purchase with my credit card before it went through. I'm just wondering if that happened instead of them just not taking Discover.  

Oh yeah, I've heard about some people having issues with that actually, that might be it.

Just now, Californication said:

Wow. I got in queue pretty fast. I set everything up early by going through the sale process with a dif. otem. Lost maybe 3 or 4 seconds because one of the buttons wouldn't work, still got in queue maybe one of my fastest times. Sat in line for 30 min and theyy are sold out.

oh no GIF by The Maury Show

• Sad 1

Just now, Gloves said:

Damn I completely forgot to buy one of these to scalp. Darn it all. 

Speaking of which, if anyone wants to buy an NT Mini Noir or a Super NT (black) I'm open to offers. $1000 minimum, don't waste my time. If I don't get a satisfactory offer by Monday they're getting drop shipped to Heritage Auctions

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Events Team · Posted
1 minute ago, OptOut said:

No they don't and the controller is STILL out of STOCK!!!!

You'll have to make do with your old controllers for now dude, as will I... 😞

I'm sure these guys are great and all, and the product seems solid...

but what a dick move putting a controller in the picture when they don't come with one, haha.

Well, do there exist all-black controllers like the one shown in the pic, or will I have to settle for one of the brighter ones whenever those come back in stock?

• Like 1

Administrator · Posted

I'm sure these guys are great and all, and the product seems solid...

but what a dick move putting a controller in the picture when they don't come with one, haha.

Well, do there exist all-black controllers like the one shown in the pic, or will I have to settle for one of the brighter ones whenever those come back in stock?

All my analogue consoles came with 8bitdo controllers. 

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
4 minutes ago, OptOut said:

Huh? It specifically says they don't now, maybe that was just the first run?

Yeah, that's how I initially noticed it, mine specifically says "Analogue Super NT - Black (controller not included)" so I guess maybe that was a first batch thing.

Well that makes it even MORE shitty that they USED to include controllers but don't any more! 😆

• Haha 1

Yeah, that's how I initially noticed it, mine specifically says "Analogue Super NT - Black (controller not included)" so I guess maybe that was a first batch thing.

Well that makes it even MORE shitty that they USED to include controllers but don't any more! 😆

These never included a controller to my knowledge and I bought one when it first came out.  There might have been an LE one that did (that Ghost version maybe) but it was more expensive for sure.

• Like 1