IGNORED

Analogue Update: Super Nt and Nt Mini Noir (Final Batch) in Stock Today (9 April 2021) at 8am PDT!!! Mega SG (TBA) and DAC (TBA).

Member · Posted
42 minutes ago, phart010 said:

Any chance that could be a poorly placed April Fools?

Doubtful, it was posted on the 31st, and I got a direct e-mail from them yesterday too.  Plus that would be a terrible April Fool's joke, it'd turn everyone's world upside down...

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The "SNES Standoff"

You take a break CC, I'll make the drawing this time

Further update below.  This is more reassuring.

Posted Images

Member · Posted
1 hour ago, Jicsan said:

Doubtful, it was posted on the 31st, and I got a direct e-mail from them yesterday too.  Plus that would be a terrible April Fool's joke, it'd turn everyone's world upside down...

Yeah, a cool April Fools joke would be like an RCA Studio II or Tiger Handheld clone announcement. Faking a delay over something that had traditionally been hard to come by would just piss people off.

Member · Posted
4 hours ago, phart010 said:

Any chance that could be a poorly placed April Fools?

Hahaha, thankfully no. They actually announced the delay yesterday since they had promised an update in March. This company already has such horrible PR and a terrible reputation for communicating with customers, I don't think an April Fool's prank about delaying shipping would go over well.

• Haha 1
Homebrew Team · Posted
25 minutes ago, TDIRunner said:

Now that's surprising.  I genuinely didn't expect that to happen.  

I am assuming it is a low quantity held back for possible lost / damaged deliveries and now that the time has past, they can sell off that reserve.  Your last, last, last chance 🤪

14 minutes ago, Deadeye said:

I am assuming it is a low quantity held back for possible lost / damaged deliveries and now that the time has past, they can sell off that reserve.  Your last, last, last chance 🤪

They are limiting the Noir to 1 and the super nt to 2 so your likely spot on

1 hour ago, Deadeye said:

I think you're right, and I bet those go super fast.  I have mine, so I'll be focusing on the Super NT tomorrow.  

• Like 1

SIgh... I may take a go at this.  I don't need it, but my best friend is in need of one for a room he's setting up for him and his many kids.  I'll try for any color and go from there.

Is there anything worth thinking of doing in advance or just be fast on typing your info into the box after hitting buy at the posted time?

I'm gonna try to snag a Super NT this drop. I would get an NT mini too, but I just can't really justify the price of it, I'll probably just get an AVS sometime down the line instead, that'll be good enough for me.

Is there anything in particular I should know about the Super NT before getting it? I haven't done much research in to Analogue's stuff until a few days back, haven't really been keeping up with it until recently.

• DoctorEncore changed the title to Analogue Update: Super Nt and Nt Mini Noir (Final Batch) in Stock Today (9 April 2021) at 8am PDT!!! Mega SG (TBA) and DAC (TBA).