IGNORED

Analogue Update: Duo ($250; Ships 2023) and Pocket ($200; Ships 2023) Available for Preorder

DoctorEncore

1 hour ago, Jicsan said:

Doubtful, it was posted on the 31st, and I got a direct e-mail from them yesterday too.  Plus that would be a terrible April Fool's joke, it'd turn everyone's world upside down...

Yeah, a cool April Fools joke would be like an RCA Studio II or Tiger Handheld clone announcement. Faking a delay over something that had traditionally been hard to come by would just piss people off.

4 hours ago, phart010 said:

Any chance that could be a poorly placed April Fools?

Hahaha, thankfully no. They actually announced the delay yesterday since they had promised an update in March. This company already has such horrible PR and a terrible reputation for communicating with customers, I don't think an April Fool's prank about delaying shipping would go over well.

• Haha 1

Homebrew Team · Posted
25 minutes ago, TDIRunner said:

Now that's surprising.  I genuinely didn't expect that to happen.  

I am assuming it is a low quantity held back for possible lost / damaged deliveries and now that the time has past, they can sell off that reserve.  Your last, last, last chance 🤪

1 hour ago, Deadeye said:

I am assuming it is a low quantity held back for possible lost / damaged deliveries and now that the time has past, they can sell off that reserve.  Your last, last, last chance 🤪

I think you're right, and I bet those go super fast.  I have mine, so I'll be focusing on the Super NT tomorrow.  

• Like 1

SIgh... I may take a go at this.  I don't need it, but my best friend is in need of one for a room he's setting up for him and his many kids.  I'll try for any color and go from there.

Is there anything worth thinking of doing in advance or just be fast on typing your info into the box after hitting buy at the posted time?

Events Team · Posted

I'm gonna try to snag a Super NT this drop. I would get an NT mini too, but I just can't really justify the price of it, I'll probably just get an AVS sometime down the line instead, that'll be good enough for me.

Is there anything in particular I should know about the Super NT before getting it? I haven't done much research in to Analogue's stuff until a few days back, haven't really been keeping up with it until recently.