IGNORED

Analogue Update: Duo ($250; Ships 2023) and Pocket ($200; Ships 2023) Available for Preorder

DoctorEncore

1 minute ago, phart010 said:

I feel that they may be using the term junk to release themselves from any return liability. In many cases the stuff is perfectly fine

Oh I'd agree with that too.  I was bidding on a junk lot on yahoo japan a few days ago, problem was it ended at 4am and I wasn't going to stay up all night to nail down dozens of gameboy games, even if I really did want like just 10 of them in there.  It sat for a week around $3-5(USD in yen) so I popped a $!5 bid, it ended triple that.  With the shipping broken in Japan right now having to use a courier, I wasn't going to eat it that hard for what was there on potential JUNK if it wasn't just laziness, but outright broken games.

Events Team · Posted
6 minutes ago, OptOut said:

THREE Super Famicoms later, yeah, I'm calling the whole line junk at this point.

Same boat.  Had 2 Supers with bad GPUs.  My last one shit the bed about a year before the Super Nt came out so I bit on it.  Kinda wish I woulda nabbed the Mega Sg too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JamesRobot said:

Same boat.  Had 2 Supers with bad GPUs.  My last one shit the bed about a year before the Super Nt came out so I bit on it.  Kinda wish I woulda nabbed the Mega Sg too.

Pray for me dude... I DO believe in miracles!

Who the FUCK is waiting for a damned TurboGrafx rerelease anyway?! Like two dweebs and a nerd? Go get laid you involuntary celibates and let Analogue work on the systems that actually matter! 😤

• Haha 2

Graphics Team · Posted
On 2/11/2021 at 3:08 AM, OptOut said:

I just burned through ANOTHER junk OG SFC today, that's my third, and at this point I absolutely REFUSE to run Original Super Nintendo hardware, it's a bunch of crap.

Where is the Super NT restock, PLEASE, I'm DYING over here! 😭

I might get burned at the stake for suggesting this, but why not get one of those cheap SNES-clones from RetroBit or Hyperkin? They're region-free and support HDMI.

I've been gaming on those things for years, and they work perfectly fine if you're not a hardware-purist.

-CasualCart

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Eyeroll 1

40 minutes ago, CasualCart said:

I might get burned at the stake for suggesting this, but why not get one of those cheap SNES-clones from RetroBit or Hyperkin? They're region-free and support HDMI.

I've been gaming on those things for years, and they work perfectly fine if you're not a hardware-purist.

-CasualCart

You take a break CC, I'll make the drawing this time

Aozo11K.png

Edited by DefaultGen
  • Like 2
  • Haha 9

40 minutes ago, CasualCart said:

-CasualCart

I had one of those.  Cheap $50 hdmi NES clones. It wasn’t too bad. But I gave it to a friend who was getting into NES gaming. Didn’t need it anyways as I have an AVS

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Analogue Update: RESTOCKS INCOMING SOON! Super Nt (Mar/Apr), Mega SG (TBA), and DAC (TBA).
  • The title was changed to Analogue Update: RESTOCKS INCOMING SOON! Super Nt (Mar/Apr), Mega SG (TBA), and DAC (TBA). Nt Mini, Mega Sg, and Super Nt Firmware Updates.
2 hours ago, Deadeye said:

More updates

Ok that policy list of theirs, if they can manage that I LOVE it.

Bot crushing, actively monitoring pre-sell units being scalped on ebay and elsewhere.  Canceling sales of those who do it, reporting to get accounts busted on sites who host it.  If only all companies were that assholish against scumbags.

I'll just have to see how it plays out with their Pocket attempt, and honestly, the Duo too (not buying it, but curious.)

• Like 2
  • Love 2