Sign in to follow this  
Stormarov.45

And out come the wolves...

Welcome.  I'm from the St. Louis East Metro area as well.  Are you a member of the St. Louis Retro Gamers group on Facebook?  If not, it's a good group to join and the exception to the rule that most Facebook gamer groups are garbage.  

Also, to the point about rear-projection TVs, obviously you don't want to pause a game and leave it that way for an extended period of time.  However, it's also worth noting that the main reason why they don't recommend video games on those types of TVS is that even if you are constantly moving around, there is usually graphics on the screen that remain static for an extended period of time, such as your score in a Mario game, or the instrument cluster for most racing games.  Those images can be burned into your TV, even while playing the game.

22 hours ago, TDIRunner said:

Welcome.  I'm from the St. Louis East Metro area as well.  Are you a member of the St. Louis Retro Gamers group on Facebook?  If not, it's a good group to join and the exception to the rule that most Facebook gamer groups are garbage.  

Pending still

At first thought you were a Mafia/Werewolf player from your post title lol
I dig the IRL Pic. You pull it off well friend.

Hello and Welcome!

I have played Mafia and Ultimate Werewolf, but its hard to get many people together for that stuff and the eliminated players have to wait, so we usually play Resistance: Avalon when my gaming group wants a social deduction game like that.

Edited by Stormarov.45

On 2/10/2020 at 10:10 AM, Stormarov.45 said:

I have played Mafia and Ultimate Werewolf, but its hard to get many people together for that stuff and the eliminated players have to wait, so we usually play Resistance: Avalon when my gaming group wants a social deduction game like that.

I was more speaking on the Mafia/Werewolf games here on the forum, but also mad props! IRL games are a good time 👍