Gloves

Charms Signup Thread

1 hour ago, TDIRunner said:

*Immediately checks for Axiom Verge*

OK good.

I did the same thing.

21 hours ago, PuppyWaffles said:

N64 Set please! Some Funtastic extra pictures included for viewing pleasure!

1004182214.jpg

I have a gripe with your collection here. That Pikachu N64 should definitely  be higher in the tower! It's the most unique designed! Should at least be 1 below the gold one, not at the ground floor! But in all seriousness I love that tower for the consoles. Did you find that somewhere or build it yourself?

Edited by LeatherRebel5150

4 minutes ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

I have a gripe with your collection here. That Pikachu N64 should definitely  be higher in the tower! It's the most unique designed! Should at least be 1 below the gold one, not at the ground floor! But in all seriousness I love that tower for the consoles. Did you find that somewhere or build it yourself?

It's just a Detolf from Ikea with a few extra pieces of acrylic squares and some shelf pegs. I'll send you some pics via a message. 

Man these epic collection pictures make mine look like crap 😛  but it is complete loose cart for VB. i have the blockbuster case but i forgot to picture it.  i'll be posting a complete n64 one too.  just gotta drag them all out again.

DSC_5900.jpg

• Like 3

One more 😛  we got an N64,  a triforce,  a mushroom,  a coin,  and ummm...   mario's condom,  i dont know...  but thats all of them for North America  plus one test cart and a few JP only imports.

DSC_5908.jpg

• Like 3

Wii U add the Wii U full set with this terrible picture of my Wii U collection? Will fix with better picture at a later time! I promise!

0912182018.jpg

Edited by PuppyWaffles
I'm stupid
  • Like 2

I've got N64, Master System, and 32x if/when that becomes a charm.

The 32x game without the art on the right is Deon Sanders

The Master System games are a mix of cart, CB, and CIB as well as Euro exclusives mixed in

IMG_3648.JPG

IMG_3649.JPG

IMG_3651.JPG

IMG_3652.JPG

Edited by LeatherRebel5150
  • Like 3

The tattoo charm has me wondering if my "robot-arm" qualifies. It's not directly video-game related, but the design was heavily inspired by cartridge PCBs. No problem if it doesn't count, though!

-CasualCart

1347512745_RobotArmTattooB.jpg.2f1b61ad16e19dbb0129603e8b137495.jpg

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

left calf. the tattoo is straight, the picture is not.

you can see part of the konami code tattoo above the shield as well. it wraps completely around my leg, no good way to take a self photo of it.

20200330_181323.jpg

Edited by twiztor
stupid image links
  • Like 1

On 3/30/2020 at 2:06 PM, CasualCart said:

The tattoo charm has me wondering if my "robot-arm" qualifies. It's not directly video-game related, but the design was heavily inspired by cartridge PCBs. No problem if it doesn't count, though!

-CasualCart

1347512745_RobotArmTattooB.jpg.2f1b61ad16e19dbb0129603e8b137495.jpg

I fear I'll have to not count this one, sorry!