IGNORED

Badge Signup Thread

Gloves

Social Team · Posted
3 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

ur getting there, a few more vertex buys and u will be good lol

I was thinking should I buy more games for my Saturn, Famicon, or expand my collection for the PSVR to include imports too.  PSVR would be more costly I think but they are more likely to get played....I have no clue what games I want for the Saturn and Famicon.  I'd just buy cheap dups that Verctrex has.

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, FireHazard51 said:

I was thinking should I buy more games for my Saturn, Famicon, or expand my collection for the PSVR to include imports too.  PSVR would be more costly I think but they are more likely to get played....I have no clue what games I want for the Saturn and Famicon.  I'd just buy cheap dups that Verctrex has.

I would go for Japanese n64 😉

• Like 1

Administrator · Posted
Just now, FireHazard51 said:

Just start buying PAL region games for systems that are not region locked. ezpz. 🙂

Social Team · Posted
1 hour ago, Jeevan said:

I would go for Japanese n64 😉

Spoiler

Danny Devito No GIF

1 hour ago, Gloves said:

Just start buying PAL region games for systems that are not region locked. ezpz. 🙂

First on up on the list is https://www.amazon.com/American-Dream-PSVR-PS4-playstation-4/dp/B078SKR663

I am trying to collect all NA versions so can't buy the cheaper PAL versions unless I want dups of games.  I'll have to do some digging.  I'm sure there are some cool imports of games I'd want to play that don't have a NA release.  I'll have to dig around and find those worthwhile games.  And also see keep an eye on Vectrex's FSFO postings in the Discord.

Edited by FireHazard51

• 2 weeks later...