IGNORED

Homebrew Leader Board Competition 2020-Game 2: The Rise of Amondus

Scrobins

Hey, I'm so sorry guys, but I have been out of it all week with various ailments, and I just realized I made a mistake. Somehow I missed the "three lives" criterion; I had casually interpreted the update to the rules as not looping lives on the last level or something (since in most games/challenges you can use whatever lives you acquire legitimately along the way). And so, I must downgrade my score, because I definitely used more than three lives previously. I'm trying to find some more time to play today, but we'll see how it goes, because kid. This game just takes a lot of time to learn, and a lot of time I do not have. We have until midnight EST, yeah?

Homebrew Team · Posted
1 hour ago, ecmyers said:

Hey, I'm so sorry guys, but I have been out of it all week with various ailments, and I just realized I made a mistake. Somehow I missed the "three lives" criterion; I had casually interpreted the update to the rules as not looping lives on the last level or something (since in most games/challenges you can use whatever lives you acquire legitimately along the way). And so, I must downgrade my score, because I definitely used more than three lives previously. I'm trying to find some more time to play today, but we'll see how it goes, because kid. This game just takes a lot of time to learn, and a lot of time I do not have. We have until midnight EST, yeah?

That's right until midnight EST

Homebrew Team · Posted

It was a difficult game (unless you are a shoot 'em up master).  Congratulations everyone!  I hope you enjoyed the game.  Overall standing have been updated on the main page:

https://www.videogamesage.com/topic/1577-hblbc-2020-homebrew-leader-board-competition-2020-announcement/?do=findComment&comment=28208

• Like 1

• This topic was unpinned and unfeatured