IGNORED

Mae247’s finds

Mae247

6 hours ago, Mae247 said:

Here are today’s and yesterday’s pickups. Can you spot the demon in here? Also, paid $68 for the whole lot!

F5C2C50D-F9F9-4758-AFDF-6D31C086AAB7.jpeg

You’ve already nabbed a ton of great titles here!

Also fun fact about that MP Hunters demo: it has unique levels not present in the final game, including multiplayer arenas that differ from the arenas in the final game. It’s worth playing on its own. It’s also really cool to see how Nintendo came up with a FPS playable with the stylus. Oh, and at some point Nintendo released a thumb-stylus accessory for games like this.

7 hours ago, MiamiSlice said:

You’ve already nabbed a ton of great titles here!

Also fun fact about that MP Hunters demo: it has unique levels not present in the final game, including multiplayer arenas that differ from the arenas in the final game. It’s worth playing on its own. It’s also really cool to see how Nintendo came up with a FPS playable with the stylus. Oh, and at some point Nintendo released a thumb-stylus accessory for games like this.

Thanks for the info! Any idea on the location of one of those thumb stylus accessories?

25 minutes ago, drxandy said:

Killer deals all around!! With so many aquired at the same time and the quality of titles I would have a hard time choosing where to start.

Your would be correct my friend. Just enjoying the finds. I will play through the first levels of some. Then plan on coming back.

999 is kinda weird but will come back to it

phoenix Wright ace attorney is funny as hell. OBJECTION!

Pokémon heart gold reminds me of the original gold for obvious reasons

Ninja town is a great tower defense game

i could keep going on and on

• Like 2