IGNORED

Super Nintendo Console Box Variations List

Bubbapauls

On 3/24/2020 at 5:25 PM, acidjaguar said:

Here's a photo of the K-Mart All Stars box.  And also the Game Kash vouchers for internet glory!

Thanks for the pictures. I really appreciate it.

Still looking for a few pictures if anyone has some of the missing sets.

Edited by Bubbapauls

• 3 months later...

I know DEAFC0DE mentioned them, I'm just posting pictures of the backs of Control Set boxes for posterity since I was looking into them today. I see 3 variants for the regular, sad, no sticker Control Set (I'm sure the stickered copies are the same though)

spacer.png

BrjbWtK.jpg

yWawmWr.jpg

HTtrJ9a.jpg

grkxi0d.jpg

q3WGHU7.jpg

Edited by DefaultGen
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There's also this single controller SMW variant that I have in my collection. Pictures and denotes one controller plus the game, but it's in a long box rather than the more square ones, with the factory printed graphic in the upper right corner. Apologies for not having a dedicated picture of it, but this is just a visual catalog of one month's acquisitions. Perhaps later. spacer.png

27 minutes ago, DiabetesDiablo said:

There's also this single controller SMW variant that I have in my collection. Pictures and denotes one controller plus the game, but it's in a long box rather than the more square ones, with the factory printed graphic in the upper right corner. Apologies for not having a dedicated picture of it, but this is just a visual catalog of one month's acquisitions. Perhaps later. spacer.png

That set is Canadian, very nice box 😍, nice collection too

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...