IGNORED

The Spreading (And Potentially Deadly) Coronavirus Epidemic....

jonebone

Administrator · Posted
1 hour ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Cincinnati hasn't lost since 2005, but they are usually close games. 

I remember the '96 game that went to OT, and Miami's running back (I think it was after Travis Prentice left) was reaching for the score while being tackled.

A Cincy DB got down on all fours right on the goal line, and when he tried to lean in for the score his back hit the DB and he lost the ball.   Game over, Cincy win.

• 2 weeks later...

It seems like we're on another down trend in daily new cases. The last time there was a down trend we decided to open bars and scream at each other in tightly packed streets. This time we've decided to send our kids back to school. 

Any one worried that the kids going back to school is going to get another influx of new cases? Or just worried about your kids going back in general?

2 hours ago, RegularGuyGamer said:

It seems like we're on another down trend in daily new cases. The last time there was a down trend we decided to open bars and scream at each other in tightly packed streets. This time we've decided to send our kids back to school. 

Any one worried that the kids going back to school is going to get another influx of new cases? Or just worried about your kids going back in general?

My youngest son is nonverbal, and autistic. He’s been receiving services from the school district for almost a year and they wanted to send him back to in-person learning...unfortunately, in person is the only way we were seeing results with him but we decided to pull him out since we’d rather be stuck with him alive and autistic than sick with corona.

My oldest son is now school age and we also decided to home school him for Kindergarden.

However my school district literally just yesterday made the wise choice of going all online only until the governor deems covid a non-threat.

• 2 weeks later...

So apparently three people were shot because they got drunk, believing masks are "bogus" and started fighting a city health inspector!

Oh, did I mention that this happened on October 29, 1918... interesting how some people and some "things" never change despite what history teaches us!

rawImage.jpg

Screenshot from 2020-08-30 07-08-00.png

• Like 1

On 8/31/2020 at 9:15 PM, Kguillemette said:

Anyone still having issues finding toilet paper? A local grocery store has an overstock on this Mexican brand and literally can't give this sheet away. A buck for a 4 pack. They had tons of it! 

Why not?  I mean TP is pretty much TP isn't it (I don't recall Cornholio ever being at all specific about the TP he needs for his bunghole 😄 )?  I personally think it's easier to wipe with PT though.

As he says at the very end, no man should be without his TP! 😄  (best...B&B episode...ever...)

Edited by Estil

Events Team · Posted
33 minutes ago, Doctornick said:

We are starting to see a noticeable increase in my area again.  It surely has nothing to do with schools reopening and people relaxing after we once again started trending downwards.  

Anybody hiring, I'm starting to really be done with medicine.  

Yeah, we really are in a sorry state. By this point I've just accepted that we're all just gonna have to hunker down until a proper, well-tested vaccine comes out, however long that's going to take.

My friend from England just told me that his mate back home tested positive for the virus. The guy is a school teacher, showed up to work one day last week after the schools opened, and his temp was too high so he was sent home.

Apparently he needs to remain in home isolation for just ten days, then if he has no more fever, he's free to go back to work.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...