IGNORED

The Spreading (And Potentially Deadly) Coronavirus Epidemic....

jonebone

PA residents told by the governor to wear masks in all public places, even outdoors if you're going to be in close proximity to others. Restaurants are operating at 25% indoors and 100% outdoors. All dive bars and night clubs are to close as businesses must serve food to qualify to stay open. 

And I gotta say, I've seen an increase in mask usage in the past week bc of it. It's starting to become the norm here in central PA. I see them hanging from people's rear view mirrors and even ppl walking through the town with covered faces. I'm really hoping we can continue to avoid the uptick seen in Ohio and to the south of us. 

• Like 1

Administrator · Posted
1 minute ago, Doctornick said:

I'd be willing to make a drive to one myself.  If you find one in Ohio @captmorgandrinker and I will definitely road trip with you.

You are 100% correct.

Speaking of Hooters, we were supposed to get one in Canton a while ago but didn't for rumored stuckup-ness.   But they had no problem putting a Tilted Kilt in which makes just about anybody uncomfortable.

3 minutes ago, captmorgandrinker said:

You are 100% correct.

Speaking of Hooters, we were supposed to get one in Canton a while ago but didn't for rumored stuckup-ness.   But they had no problem putting a Tilted Kilt in which makes just about anybody uncomfortable.

I've never been to a Tilted Kilt. I think there used to be one in Florence, KY (actually down the road from Hooters), but it appears to be closed.

Edited by Bearcat-Doug

3 minutes ago, captmorgandrinker said:

You are 100% correct.

The only Tilted Kilt I went to was in Vegas years ago.  Uncomfortable is a fantastic word for that place.  Just really sad and strange.

Administrator · Posted
3 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I've never been to a Tilted Kilt. I think there used to be one in Florence, KY (actually down the road from Hooters), but it appears to be closed.

The one here closed too.

At least with Hooters they're just going for big boobies.   I'm not quite sure what Tilted Kilt was officially trying.